Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boar Hunting Tejon Ranch

Has anyone boar hunted Tejon Ranch? I'd like to hear your thoughts. I'm thinking about the Feburary pig-o-rama. :gun:

Originally posted by willys2004
    Has anyone boar hunted Tejon Ranch? I'd like to hear your thoughts. I'm thinking about the Feburary pig-o-rama. :gun:

is this the one up by paso robles?
    if so, i have. they have all sorts of animals to hunt there. a bit too easy though. they had rams, boar, and many other exotic animals.
    blm hunting in san louis obispo is more challenging, as is blm by a military base. i cant remember what the name of this base is. i'll post up when my head clears.

what are you going to use to hunt them?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I've hunted at Tejon several time. I haven't been on their open hunts, but I have heard good responces from others. It's a great area to hunt. Lots of brush and heavy tree canopies. You'll see plenty of deer and RM elk while you hunt. They even have pronghorn on parts of the ranch. I pistol hunt. This is a picture of Shari's first, and so far only big game hunt.

Nailer, Tejon is not too far from Gorman.

Comment

Tejon Info

http://www.hunttejon.com/

It's in Lebec

Comment

^^^^Sweet! Ive wanted to hunting for a while... That looks like a freaking huge boar! Probably some good meat out of that sucker!
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
          X