Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pics Of The Heep - D44, Clear GearZ, LED's, etc.

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pics Of The Heep - D44, Clear GearZ, LED's, etc.

Okay, so I finally got a card reader for my cam.. here are some pics that are on it... Random shots, my D44, my LED's, etc. The TJ flares are temp.. just to cover them so the cops stop harassing me until my Bushwackers get off backorder

-Rick
    -Quadratec Online Customer Support Team
    -The statements in this message do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Quadratec, Inc.

:thumbs_up :thumbs_up
    1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Cool deal. I like the LED's up front. Any word or experience on how the clear diff covers hold up to rocks and/or sharp pointy stuff?

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I was surprised to see so many Jeeps in one parking lot, but if it's quadratec, well... that makes sense. :yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by sam 15
          :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
          :shades:

Originally posted by Dukes69
          Cool deal. I like the LED's up front. Any word or experience on how the clear diff covers hold up to rocks and/or sharp pointy stuff?
          Thank you! Yes. That is called "Polycarbonate". It's the stuff they use on Myth Busters to contain very large explosions. It's also strong enough to hit, VERY HARD, with sledge hammer... and nothing happens! haha.

Originally posted by blkTJ
          I was surprised to see so many Jeeps in one parking lot, but if it's quadratec, well... that makes sense. :yay:
          Of course. It's pretty cool here. We have "Jeep Parking" and then parking for everyone else haha. We have to back our Jeeps in as well. We don't have a showroom here, but we do offer customer pickup. So our parking lot is our "Showroom"
          -Rick
          -The statements in this message do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Quadratec, Inc.

Comment

Sweet photos, but what happened to your other accessory light? hehe
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
              Sweet photos, but what happened to your other accessory light? hehe
              You mean the other KC Daylighter? If so.. a TJ ripped it off on the trails a few weeks back. The pic with all 4 XJ's and the LED pics were taken last week or before. Most the others were this week.
              -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by 2DoorXJ
                Thank you! Yes. That is called "Polycarbonate". It's the stuff they use on Myth Busters to contain very large explosions. It's also strong enough to hit, VERY HARD, with sledge hammer... and nothing happens! haha.
                did they use a 4500 pound sledge hammer?
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Probably not, but I've used the pointy part of a fire axe to break a polycarb window and it bounced. That's something like a gajillion million psi in a very small place.

Try to keep it above about -70 degrees farenheit. It gets brittle at that temp.
                  I'm a Daddy!!

[COLOR=DarkRed] Rear bumper/tire carrier and front bumper!![/COLOR]

2002 Jeep TJ (Ember)
                  1982 Jeep J10 w/ a 360

Comment

Originally posted by mikeythefireman
                    Probably not, but I've used the pointy part of a fire axe to break a polycarb window and it bounced. That's something like a gajillion million psi in a very small place.

Try to keep it above about -70 degrees farenheit. It gets brittle at that temp.
                    Wacker
                    -Rick

Comment

Working...
                    X