Clear All

• *NEW PICS* 2007 Jeep Wrangler - 4 DOOR

Wow! :omg:
    'GetBent!' The 4x4 DVD Series
    www.getbent4x4.com

MORE doors to take off and throw in the bushes!? hehe
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

If this comes with the rubicon package, I might be tempted to sell my TJ!

Comment

looks like a convertable Jeep Liberty...I am not feelin it.

Comment

is it my imagination, or is that an undercarpet storage area in the trunk?

Comment

Originally posted by mparker
            is it my imagination, or is that an undercarpet storage area in the trunk?
            Correct. The gas tank is moved to the pass. side under the floor (IIRC).

I really like the look of the 2 door version, this 4 door thing is kinda funky. I guess they have to keep doing something to keep the public interested or the model will die.
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

is there a front axle?
              Bryan
              2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
              front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
              Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

it looks like it has IFS. If it does that is a BIG disapointment.
                :wink:

Comment

seems this is just one more of the auto makers taking 2 door vehicles and making 4 doors out of them. I. E.: dodge charger, chrysler 300series,are only 2 of the ones DC has done it to. I guess to keeo the public intrest in these vehicles they need to put more utility into them. I can say that in a vehicle that can carry 4 peopl that 4 doors is nice but find little use for a UNIVERSAL as a daily driver. The unlimited fit the bill nicely, this I feel is a watering down of the breed.
                  My humble opinion only.
                  censored for having an opinion

Comment

Looks like IFS to me too ... I don't see a pumkin up front and I highly doubt it's got portals. If it's solid up front, I like it. Otherwise, I don't like it.
                    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

i'd hate to think that anyone would specify "puke green" as their color of choice.
                      03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

with a wife, two kids and two dogs, the extra room and extra doors will be a welcome addition. If this thing is IFS, that is enough for me to say no. If this thing comes with a SFA and the rubicon package... I will buy it. Just not having to load everything up on the roof for a camping trip is enough for me.

Comment

jeep + hummer = ugly

Comment

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/01/09/2...tos-and-specs/

I have not seen much in the way of the 4 door but the new Wrangler has alot to offer for sure.

Comment

yes, there is a axle under it....although it is wider than the previous years...and the rubicon package includes a high pinion version of the dana 44, with 32 spline shafts (at least that is what the initial info was....there is another thread on the subject floating around here somewhere)....I'd like to take one out and see how well it does....
                              Last edited by goodtimes; 04-10-06, 11:44 PM.
                              olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Working...
                              X