Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe Weather Alert for SoCal!

Originally posted by Yahoo Weather
    A PACIFIC STORM APPROACHING FROM THE NORTHWEST WILL LIKELY BRING RAIN TO AREAS WEST OF THE MOUNTAIN RIDGES FRIDAY. THERE WILL BE A CHANCE OF RAIN IN THE DESERTS. THE RAIN WILL SLOWLY SPREAD SOUTH DURING THE DAY FRIDAY AND FRIDAY EVENING. A FEW SHOWERS WILL LINGER INTO SATURDAY.
    I love how this is a severe weather alert. Hahaha! Yeah, we have it pretty good out here
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Originally posted by sarah
    we have it pretty good out here
    Yup

Nov2004

Hwy 18 2004
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Man, I hope that happens again!
      Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

Wow I'm so thankful it's all non severe and normal here ... just about 10F outside with a "feels like" rating of 2F thanks to the light 8mph NW breeze.
        03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
        "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Originally posted by seapahn
          Wow I'm so thankful it's all non severe and normal here ... just about 10F outside with a "feels like" rating of 2F thanks to the light 8mph NW breeze.
          I told ya. :yay:
          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Those photos aren't hardly severe – the snow is severe when there is a layer of ice underneath it and it doesn't stop falling for days, and the washed out road? Maybe if they built 'em better out here hehehe I sure do feel bad for Seapahn though, damn that sucks!

Comment

Don't feel bad Seapahn. It's kinda cold here right now too. It's only 61* outside, with a stiff breeze of 4mph...so it "feels like" ......61*.

olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Freaken MISERABLE here - i haven't been able to put the top down on the Boxster since.....last night
                Jeff
                OHV76V
                KG6TY
                You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                  Those photos aren't hardly severe – the snow is severe when there is a layer of ice underneath it and it doesn't stop falling for days, and the washed out road? Maybe if they built 'em better out here hehehe I sure do feel bad for Seapahn though, damn that sucks!
                  Its severe when there's ice under the snow???? I thought that was normal so people here could re-learn how to drive on the highway....you know some sort of government conspiracy thing or something. Next time, I'm calling off work so i don't have to drive in "severe" conditions....lol. Gotta love the mid west weather
                  04 Rubicon
                  4.5" RE Super Flex
                  1" BL
                  CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                  Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                  35" el cheapos
                  Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Originally posted by tjrubicon
                    Its severe when there's ice under the snow???? I thought that was normal so people here could re-learn how to drive on the highway....you know some sort of government conspiracy thing or something. Next time, I'm calling off work so i don't have to drive in "severe" conditions....lol. Gotta love the mid west weather
                    Yeah, I'd call that severe. Half the time you can't drive over 20MPH –!maybe it just SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                      Don't feel bad Seapahn. It's kinda cold here right now too. It's only 61* outside, with a stiff breeze of 4mph...so it "feels like" ......61*.

Yah and that makes me feel REAL good now :p You and the other Brian ... :yay:

We had ONE 40 degree day last week and I am glad I took full advantage of it and did all 4 of my brakes on the jeep. Next maintenance item ... probably in May ahahahaah

Which reminds me ... are we doing Moab again this May as usual?
                      03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
                      "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

I dunno, I live in San Diego and had to put a long-sleeve shirt on this morning. Dang, it must have dropped down into the low-sixties this morning. That is pretty severe for here if you ask me.
                        The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Bransford
                          I dunno, I live in San Diego and had to put a long-sleeve shirt on this morning. Dang, it must have dropped down into the low-sixties this morning. That is pretty severe for here if you ask me.

lol........we have been in the low to mid twenties at night....cld enought to snow this week, just need some storms

Comment

Cold... yea...

It was down to 28 in the training area last night. I've been wearing two thermal layers to work for almost 3 weeks now... I really need to get a top for the Jeep huh?
                            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

For those of you that still ahve the weather in, oh my, the low sixties; feel like starting a gas money fund raiser? 60 degree weather in the morning sounds a lot better than this single digit weather we're having over here.

Ok, I get 14mpg on a good day...it's 2100 miles to Cali from here, better be a good fund raiser
                              04 Rubicon
                              4.5" RE Super Flex
                              1" BL
                              CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                              Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                              35" el cheapos
                              Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Working...
                              X