Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good news Tam, I was kinda bummed when you said you were still having trouble. Chris had given me a long disertation about that mattress the day we were crawling under my jeep and welding everything in site. Seems his opinion of Robinsons MAy was somewhere around snail bait. He said he had not been getting to much sleep and all.
    But I sure am going miss seeing your pickup making a hill climb up the stairs.
    I was going to bring a chair and get a front row seat.
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Spent an entire day at Sit and Sleep or something like that laying on beds till we found one we liked. I've spent MUCH less on cars in the past, but like others have said, it's hands down... bar none... the most comfortable thing on the planet.

Just bought my son a pillow top something or another mattress that wasn't cheap and it can't hold a candle to what I sleep on. But there's a HUGE difference in what you spend and what you get. Hell Paul you're "in the neighborhood" now. Swing by, have a beer, and I'll show you what I mean.
      I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
        I have talked to a couple people with the "sleep number" bed. All of them are very happy with them, although I have never slept on one myself.
        My sister and brother in law has one. They like it also. But I wouldn't pay the price for one of those. They paid over 2K for it. My mattress is hard, but Tom likes it that way, but I prefer a waterbed (we compromised). I just want a dang headboard!!!
        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
        X