Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCUBA Diving

I have decided to try something new. After living with my aunt and uncle and cousins for a while this year i decided it looked pretty cool. My cousin basically couldnt stop talking about it, all the cool stuff he has seen and stuff like that. So i am officially signed up for class. starts next tuesday with orientation. I also have a few friends who were pretty excited i would now be able to dive with them. thought id share that bit of info with yall!! anyone else here dive? i figure if you do, you must love it!

Brett
    B R E T T
    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

haven't done it myself but have friends who have. anyone who's tried it loves it from what I can tell. have fun.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

A while back I got certified to get a job as a bottom (boat) cleaner but the job took a dive () Never really took the time to pursue it as hobby but if you shoot down to so cal to dive let me know I'll jump in the water.
      “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
      -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

I got my Open Water cert...and had lots of fun diving.

I describe it as 20% physical and 80% emotional. You are entering an alien environment, it's hazardous and all sorts of things can go wrong. When shite happens it not your strength you need but your head. In training you practice how to deal with all kinds of wierd stuff that can happen. It may seem like a waste of time, when all you want to do is swim around and see stuff, but one day you will need it.

Log some bottom time :yay:
        "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

get your certs for that shizz, then take some underwater welding classes and get certed for that. Big $$$$$$$!

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
            get your certs for that shizz, then take some underwater welding classes and get certed for that. Big $$$$$$$!

seriously??? that would be pretty cool to do...i can weld a little, above water that is....
            B R E T T
            87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69

Talking about the college of oceanengineering? Like 13K for the school. But yeah, those dudes make bank and only work like a few months a year, I guess health reasons. I heard long time exposure to deep depths kinda shorten your life span.
              “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
              -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Working...
              X