Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jr's College Apartment $$$

Well, we drove out to Herkimer,NY today and toured the apartment complex that Jr. is going to live in for the next couple of years...I forked over Lots-O-Cash and signed the papers and at least I know he has a roof over his head.His big questions to the the manager where:#1 "Are you really strick on the overnight guest policy"(answer was-"Not at all"),#2 "How many vehicles can I have in the parking lot"(answer was "As long as we know they are yours you could have 2 or 3 and they don't have to be registered"--WHAT??!!??Can I LIVE HERE?? #3 "I here there is a big Jeep club here that goes 'wheeling every weekend...do you know about that?"(answer was " My brother-in-law will know ALL about that,he has a Jeep...).......Well I guess he'll be in good hands :-)
    "Good Girls and Dirty Jeeps" a song by Opal Justice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRtRE45OVQ

What a good feeling! Except for the new monthly payment
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

sounds like a great place, although... if I had a Jeep in college I'm not sure how I woulda afforded beer. :yay: good luck to jr.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
        sounds like a great place, although... if I had a Jeep in college I'm not sure how I woulda afforded beer. :yay: good luck to jr.
        im still trying to figure this out
        Carlos

92 YJ
        GO VEGAN!
        volunteer at your local food shelter!

Comment

When I was going to college and working full time I was making more than I make now.... Maybe I should have stuck to going to school and working instead joining the military.....
          Locked up fourbanger (Poor Mans Rubicon)

Comment

Working...
          X