Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noisy bastard pisses off neighbors

My neighbors got to meet the "noisy bastard" today. They could have met last night, but they were apparently scared, and didn't want to come see what moved in next door.

Yea, it's got a cummins. Not your "kindler, gentler, 24 valve cummins either.....she has the old school 12 valve.

olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Congrats dude! That thing look awesome!

What happened to the old hunk-o-junk? You didn't sell that chick magnet, did you?

[barge]No, I didn't sell the chick magnet......yet. I will sell it in the coming weeks though. Either that or trade it for a car hauler.[/barge]

----gt
    Last edited by goodtimes; 07-22-05, 07:58 PM.
    03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
    "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

nice truck man.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

wicked! congrats!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

B...O...M...B...

but first...

K.D.P.

:thumbs_up

Congrats on the oilburner! That's a nice looking truck! Has it had any "work" done on it?

PS. Does it sound like this? My favorite is when the drive-thru cashier asks me to turn off the motor to put my order in at In-n-Out!
          Last edited by jmbrowning; 07-23-05, 08:21 AM.
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
            B...O...M...B...

but first...

K.D.P.

:thumbs_up

Congrats on the oilburner! That's a nice looking truck! Has it had any "work" done on it?

PS. Does it sound like this? My favorite is when the drive-thru cashier asks me to turn off the motor to put my order in at In-n-Out!
            Yup. It sounds just like that. I have been looking around over at TDR, and will do some work to the fuel system....but right now it is bone stock, with 100K on it (just getting warmed up for a Cummins). But, I have decided that before I let it smoke too much, I will be doing some tranny work. AZ heat and slush boxes don't get along that well when you start putting that much power through them.....of course the next thing that it gets is a bunch of service items, and a couple guages (EGT, Tranny temp, and boost).
            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Working...
            X