Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life moves on.....

Well, today was the day. I pretty much knew what that everything that happened today would eventually happen. I just did not expect it to all happen at once.

I started the day by getting out of bed early for a 'wheeling trip. Hot day, long time on the trail, rubbed lots of rocks with the jeep, and broke something for the first time (on the jeep). At least it was nothing major...steering stabilizer blew up after the bracket slipped.

On the drive home, I found a tow rig ('96 dodge 2500 4x4 with the intercooled turbo diesel {12 valve cummins}). Waiting on the check from the bank to come in later this week.....

Later I checked the mail (that I forgot yesterday). Had a big white envelope from the U of A, with my "certificate of admission" enclosed.

Then I checked my e-mail....I have a buddy that is moving, and is cleaning out his garage. Giving me lots of junk (steel, tools, radiators, springs for a *project*, etc.), all I gotta do is go get it all.

Now, I am sitting here drinking a beer (amberbock), watching the storm come rolling in (first monsoon rain this year, for my part of town)....

Life is good......
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

wow...full day...

Congrats on everthing...!

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

nice. :yay:
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...