Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

van hagar rocks! not! hehe sorry, i'm with chris on this one.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

:MIRROR:
      Originally posted by Dukes69
      you are all retarded
      :MIRROR:
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

i-Pod on Random most of the time... but if the sun is going down making it a nice summer evening, there is nothing quite like Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon

Comment

Wow! Yuse guys gots radios in your Jeeps??My '83 has the factory block off plate...I've got an 8 track player I was thinking off installing though...that was in my brothers Bronco circa 1980,LOL...
          "Good Girls and Dirty Jeeps" a song by Opal Justice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xRtRE45OVQ

Comment

iPod!! do you have the camera connector thing so you can download your photos on the trail?
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

no pics on my i-Pod... just 20 Gigs of music. I even like about 7 gigs of it. The rest of it is crap.

Originally posted by sarah
              iPod!! do you have the camera connector thing so you can download your photos on the trail?

Comment

When im going topless i rock to mainly linkin park. Then some classic rock Aerosmith, A.C-D.C, Metalica.

Comment

Working...
                X