Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those available and willing....

Well, things are crusin' right along. I wired the closing cash to the escrow company this morning. Close is set for next week, I should have keys Thursday the 26th. I'm attempting to have carpet installed Friday the 27th, we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, that opens up the weekend for the move. I've requested a Uhaul for Saturday the 28th.

If you've got some free time on Saturday and would like to lend a hand please send a pm. The move is from Studio City to Stevenson Ranch, approx 25 miles.

I will provide refreshments and food.

Thank you for your consideration.

Brian.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Originally posted by blkTJ
    Well, things are crusin' right along. I wired the closing cash to the escrow company this morning. Close is set for next week, I should have keys Thursday the 26th. I'm attempting to have carpet installed Friday the 27th, we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, that opens up the weekend for the move. I've requested a Uhaul for Saturday the 28th.

If you've got some free time on Saturday and would like to lend a hand please send a pm. The move is from Studio City to Stevenson Ranch, approx 25 miles.

I will provide refreshments and food.

Thank you for your consideration.

Brian.
    We'll be there Brian. Keep us posted on the time and place.

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
      We'll be there Brian. Keep us posted on the time and place.

Tam
      will do, thanks a bunch. :yay:
      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Jerk!

j/k

:yay:
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

well folks, time is growing near. If you've changed your mind and feel like helpin', please let me know.

FWIW, I'm picking up the truck at 7am Saturday. should be ready for help by 7:30ish.

address...

10900 Bluffside Dr
          apt 105
          Studio City 91604

I'll be storing most everything in the garage of the new place for ease of carpet installation on Tuesday. That'll make the unloading fairly simple.

thanks you for your support.
          myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Have fun Brian! Moving sucks, but it sucks less when you are moving into your own home. And it sucks even less when you have cheap labor to help! When I moved into my house, we had 5 or 6 trucks, and about 10 people...it took us all of 4 hours to be finished! Everyone made one trip, and 3 trucks made a second trip....easiest move I ever made.

Just be sure you don't put too much crap in the garage that will be staying there until you steam clean the floor and coat it in some epoxy....otherwise you will have to do what I did....move all your crap to one side, coat the other side, let it cure for a week, then do the opposite side....you will lose your garage for 2 weeks instead of one.

Personally, I will be at the auction on Saturday, in search of the next project/toy/moneypit/whatever you want to call it. Wanna guess who will have more fun???? But don't worry, I'll think of you guys (and gal) working your butts off while I drink a beer.....
            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

ooooooooooooOOOOooooooo Auction, whats it got?
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Charity auction......all donated cars and trucks and jeeps. Same auction (monthly) that I got my dana 60's at (actually, I had to buy the whole '79 F-350....but all I kept were the axles----now I just need to find something to put them under before I go and do something stupid like start building a buggy)
                olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Working...
                X