X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

servicemen

Originally posted by ToddH
    THANK YOU !!!

Just wanted to thank everyone that posted on this thread. Many folks out there don't understand the type of sacrifices we have made...or the pride we take in our service to our country.
    Todd,
    I have not served anywhere, but I wish to say a great big THANK YOU to all you who did. I know this thread is old.....but the sacrifices made by you and others in the services gave us the freedom we so richly enjoy and frequently take for granted. The freedoms we enjoy now, in the past and into the future. You guys will always have my respect and gratitude.

Bob
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Thanks You for your kind words! Its good to see people that realize what they have. People that take everything for granted and dont understand how good they have it really get on my nerves!
      Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

USN 1985-1990..... VQ-1 (Guam) 1986-1988 two West Pacs, USS Carl Vinson, USS Ranger.... HSL-35 (San Diego) 1988-1990 West Pac on USS Lockwood (frigate). I was a door gunner at the begining of desert storm, hunting those goofy little outboard boats with the explosives in them. Never got to shoot any but I shot a lot of trash bags and smoke markers
        :-). Got out as an AD-2 (e-5). Thanks to all of you who are serving and who have served!!!!!
        2" body lift, 2" susp lift, Fabtec bumpers, wilderness rack, BFG 33's

Comment

Current USN. Right now i'm AM3 at VS-41 but i'll be transfering to HSC-23 here in a few weeks.
          [COLOR="Wheat"]'04 Rubi[/COLOR]
          [COLOR="Wheat"]'88 YJ[/COLOR]
          [COLOR="Green"]'94 ZJ RIP FEB 25 2006[/COLOR]
          [COLOR="Yellow"]'47 CJ2A [/COLOR]
          VA, CA, NC, WA, The Country's Fastest Growing 4x4 Club

Comment

Elvis was a tanker

So was I.So was Patton I was in 88-94, also served with 3rd AD in Desert Storm.Been to Ft Bliss and FT hood too. Kinda' wished I'd stayed in, would've retired in 2 years.
            “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
            -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Working...
            X