Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seapahn
    I drive a rubicon and I was more than happy to have non rubicons (ahem Erik and ahem ahem Dukes) flip me back on all 4's and out of a pretty ugly situation I got myself into
    i was glad to bust my ass [literally] to help you, even though you own a rubicon.
    i couldnt care less what jeep, or other brand of capable off road rigs i wheel with. when the vehicle breaks every few feet... that is annoying.

the elitist rubicon groups do leave a lot to be desired though. i think i can keep up with most rubicons, but am a bit annoyed that i have to ride in the back of the bus, so to speak, with their "specific" runs.

this is one of the great things about this group.
    i think the only real requirements on any particular trail runs are that you, and your rig are capable of handeling the trail without falling apart, or becoming a real hinderance.
    of course, a good attitude is also expected..
    other than that, i dont see much prejudice.

of anything, it is the leaf sprung jeeps that get the crap around here.
    as well as on most other boards.

i must have missed the thread you are apologizing for.
    oh well..
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

So far the only annoying part I've been is this 4 to 1 tcase. Might just be me, but I can't keep up with everyone on the flat open parts of trails. I follow everyone in 5th and they still leave me, maybe it's just cause listening to all the racket my junk makes in 4lo at 3k rpm trying to keep up makes me want to slow down a bit
      04 Rubicon
      4.5" RE Super Flex
      1" BL
      CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
      Currie Anti-rock swaybar
      35" el cheapos
      Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

well, i have a 5.0 to one, and 4.88 gears.. so i understand that one too. LOL
        you just have to get good at going from lo to high.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
        X