Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are 4xing all wrong

I just dropped by the Hummer forum site, Okay I can get off harrasing them to can't I?
    Well I jusr found out we are 4xing all wrong
    you see we go out loooking for places to camp and hit hard trails
    They go out to Spas near trails, that way after a hard day "thumping the trails" they can relax with facials, manecures and such
    wow, what a concept, I wonder if they get mud baths too? LOL

http://www.nemacolin.com/recreation_...rivingClub.asp

check out the spa
    censored for having an opinion

check this out, its a 2 hour excursion, wow

here is a cut and paste

The Off Road Driving Academy is available 365 days a year, with standard trips available at 9 am, 12 pm and 3 pm. Two guests per trip are recommended for maximum off-road driving time per person, but four may be accommodated. Comfortable clothing and outdoor footwear are recommended, as some time outside the vehicle should be expected.

lucky they tell them about that rough outside the vehicle time
    Last edited by blackZZR; 04-14-05, 02:17 PM.
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Wealthy and presumably well-connected and influential individuals being introduced to off-roading seems like a good thing to me. I think all captains of industry and heavy-duty political party supporters should be introduced to four-wheeling (and boating/hunting/fishing/shooting and all other American pastimes threatened by eco-activists) in a way that makes them want to do it more often.

It does seem a bit plush and pricey at $175 for Hummer owners and I don't think they'd get the same education as just going out with the MJR crew for free on a single trip, but I wouldn't ever say no to anybody who wanted to go out and learn what that 4 Lo stuff is all about, even if they drove Hummers, Rovers, Fords, Chebbies, or even...Toyotas!

BTW, a back massage and a couple of fingers of bourbon seem like a pretty civilized way to end a 4 wheeling trip to me!
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

LMAO... okay, we'll get you liquored up on Jack and cokes and rub bear bait all over your back!? That would be the MJR way wouldnt it?

Originally posted by jmbrowning
        BTW, a back massage and a couple of fingers of bourbon seem like a pretty civilized way to end a 4 wheeling trip to me!
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Yeah, I can imagine crawling up next to someone at the Hammers and asking, "Do you have any Grey Popoun?"
          “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
          -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by paulhead
            Yeah, I can imagine crawling up next to someone at the Hammers and asking, "Do you have any Grey Popoun?"
            I'm gonna try and remember that one.
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
            X