Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Stevenson Ranch is a nice area.
    *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
    Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
    Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Originally posted by aston

D'ya have a garage?
      I think that was search criteria #1... Second were a bathroom closely followed by kitchen...

Congrats Brian, let us know if you need anything. Good thing you didn't get the fixer upper, painting sucks.
      1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
      My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Congrat's, welcome to the nieghborhood.it looks like your only about 5 minutes from my place. Now the real fun begin's.
        95 GC 4.5 RE,adjustable UCA/LCA,32's,456's,tru-trac up front,trac-lock rear,and other goodies

Comment

I think I got ya beat.

Sunday- spend all day installing a trans In my WJ, only to find out it doenst work (means I got screwed out of close to $600 and 3 days of my life)

My buddy lets me borrow his truck so I can get home to work on monday, leave Pa at about 2:30 am, get home at 5:30 am, leave for work at 7am.

get home from work at 5:30pm, shower go to bed. get up at 6am tues and head to work.

En route on the Parkway in rush hour traffic going about 75mph, the ds rear tire decided it didnt want to be onthe truck any more.

I manage to avoid hitting 3 cars while trying to keep it undercontrol. Started to loose it and the truck was sliding sideways, not wanting to roll it I turn hard into it and gas it, it kept my from rolling but i spun all the way around and went into the gaurdrail backwards.

F's the truck up (my buddies truck) pretty good. And I spend the day in the ER getting checked out.

My back neck and hip feel like I got hit by a truck going 70 and so far i have missed two days of work, and will prob miss a few more.

Oh yeh, our first comp is supposed to be this weekend, our rig is not done, I can barely walk w/o pain, and if we miss it our uroc season is shot to hell.

And to make it all worse, I cant even have a beer, because off all the pain killers and muscle relaxers im on....

dan
          1990 YJ, 4.2L HO FI, 4.56's locked rollin on the 33's
          It goes where I want it.

1999 WJ - stock and staying that way
          1982CJ7 awaiting a 302 swap

'yeh i can make that work'

Comment

ok, you win.

I say have that beer, you'll be out like a light in no time.
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
            X