Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Mod My Jeep Blues Rant

So I finally put in the axles I have been threatening to put in for months. So now I have a Super 30 in the front with an Ox Locker, and a 44 in the rear with an ARB.

Of course now I need a new drive shaft for the rear and i was going to couple that with the long needed SYE.

Now i get word that i am headed to China... again... for two weeks for work. This means that I need to keep the credit card cleared so i can charge everything then wait for the expense to come back.

So while I was planning to head to Johnson Valley the weekend of the 23rd with my friend who has a 4-runner at the Toyota jamboree, now I won't get back until the 20th and I won't have enough time to get the work done before the weekend trip. This sucks, I have lockers and I can't use them for over a month. I'm not I am :mad:

congrats on the axle upgrades. let us know when you get back, we can find some trails that need lockers for ya. :yay:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Mark, how about the Calico run on the 30th?
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

It will depend on how long it takes me to get parts etc. I get back on the 21st so it should be enough time.

But I might be all out of hall passes with the wife. The wife was already upset that I went to see U2 three times (one with her, two without her) but those tickets were bought before I knew about the China/Taiwan trip.

I will definately try to make the Calico run.

Comment

Working...
        X