Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeeps on TV last night???

I understand that film students documentary on wheeling aired last night on channel 36. anyone see it??? someone at work said they saw me on TV!!! :yay:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

damn, now you have joined the "famous" club! i think you have us all beat though
    was it from the rowher run?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

yup, rowher.
      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Wow, channel 36?! Thats awesome! You were on the TV Guide Channel
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

http://www.la36.org/
          myJeeprocks.com

Comment

In all seriousness, it would be cool to get a copy of that show.
            Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

I remember when they filmed that at rowher. Over a year ago. That was the longest day on rowher I ever spent!

Comment

The first Jeep my wife was in a commercial for Union 76 Gas with our first Jeep we ever owned. 74 CJ5, SOA lift, 33in tires, D44 and lots of memories. It aired all over the south for about a year.

http://www.picrow.com/mov2/carlove.mov

My wife is the one on top of the hood. Its only in for a few seconds and my wife says some cute stuff.

Scott

Confession. Our first Jeep was actuall hers. We finally just sold it recently... my wife cries if I bring it up. You have to love a woman that cries over Jeeps!
                Scott Poliseno
                www.4x4garage.com

The trouble with political jokes is that very often they get elected.

Comment

Yes, I'd like a .wmv or .mov of the film also as it was our FIRST MJR trip!
                  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                  2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
                    Yes, I'd like a .wmv or .mov of the film also as it was our FIRST MJR trip!
                    I emailed the station... no reply yet.

please use the above link and enquire as well. it aired monday night at 9:30 pm. :shout: :thumbs_up
                    myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by 4x4garage
                      The first Jeep my wife was in a commercial for Union 76 Gas with our first Jeep we ever owned. 74 CJ5, SOA lift, 33in tires, D44 and lots of memories. It aired all over the south for about a year.

http://www.picrow.com/mov2/carlove.mov

My wife is the one on top of the hood. Its only in for a few seconds and my wife says some cute stuff.

Scott

Confession. Our first Jeep was actuall hers. We finally just sold it recently... my wife cries if I bring it up. You have to love a woman that cries over Jeeps!
                      "I like it cuz it's big"
                      Hahaha, that is a way cute movie clip.
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I know funny huh... my wife is so innocent I don't think she quite realized the double meaning there... She looks good on the hood though...
                        Scott Poliseno
                        www.4x4garage.com

The trouble with political jokes is that very often they get elected.

Comment

Working...
                        X