Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
    Now is it my misunderstanding or is Jeep Speed part of Currie Ent.?

I hope not and I am mistaken.
    B&T TJ
    It appears that currie is a supplier for parts for some jeepspeed vehicles.
    as tam stated... we all know that jeepspeed, nor any other spocnsor of the vehicle were responsible for this drivers actions.
    it is however up to the sponsors to see that this type of behavior is not accepted, and that serious ramifications will occur in the event that they do.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I would have to agree. it is up to the responcible 4xing community to make sure they contact sponsers and racing athourities to show displeasure. If the actions truely were dangerous to the public, then he should be punished.
      We are thopught of a s a bunch of drunken rebels, we need to police our own ranks. letters or emails to his sponcers would go a long way.
      Jeep Speed needs to kick him out for good.
      censored for having an opinion

Comment

What we need is for all of the idiots that perpetuate this behavior to get dui's.

As I see it, that's the only thing that might change their actions.

:2:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I went over to their site and browsed a few forums. Then I found this.

"Is removing him from the Barstow race fair? Only one person can decide that, are the actions Bob took anymore threating than those of a competitor that raced through the pits in Barstow after being DQ'ed for endangering the lives of volenteer checkpoint officals after numerous warnings, who is to say.........
          BS, this guy is getting off so easy.

Comment

Sully, it is worse than that. They are posting about poor mr Ganzerss medical condition, like he was injured and wronged.

did you notice the apology said nothing about the people he almost killed, just for spoiling JeepSpeeds image?
            Last edited by blackZZR; 03-12-05, 03:33 AM.
            censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
            X