Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like muscle cars?? check out this video i made *insane 1970chevelle400rwhp* !!!!!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like muscle cars?? check out this video i made *insane 1970chevelle400rwhp* !!!!!

this is a pretty good video, i recorded all of it. The main car in it is prob. my friends 1970 chevelle which is in insane condition $20,000 invested
    also there is a gold camaro in the video thats running the same horsepower and while crusin at a speed of 45mph he lost control when he down shifts.. WATCH IT!! http://www.keithmeister.com/videos/S...rnOutMovie.wmv

Whats so great about a bunch of Chevrolets? :confused:

Seem like decent enough cars. any idea what they turn in the 1/4?
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I like them old Chevy cars. I use to have a little vehicle myself, a whopping 170 rwhp and something like 93 ft-lb of torque....9.58 best time 1/4 mile 9.7 consistent!! Guess what I had..........
      04 Rubicon
      4.5" RE Super Flex
      1" BL
      CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
      Currie Anti-rock swaybar
      35" el cheapos
      Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

i <3 this video.
        Bryan
        2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
        front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
        Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

[rant]
          I've seen the results of street racing up close and personal in my training days. Some drivers, some passengers, some bystanders. Some died, some were unluckier than that.

It's stupid and irresponsible to do that crap on public thoroughfares. If you want to play, rent time at a track.
          [/rant]
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

agreed!! and I'm not even an old guy!
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

the gold camaro and the grey chevelle run mid 12's and the others are low 13's...................... i dont see what the problem is.. not like we raced down a narrow street with people lined up on the sides, "stupid and irresponsible".... whatever

Comment

All of ya'll people from CA just dont understand us people from TEXAS! Ya'll dont understand that those boys actually were playing it safe. They didn't have any bud lights in their hands or marlboro reds hangin out of their lips....personally i think thats about as safe as it gets down here.
                [COLOR=Magenta]Sarah Lynn [/COLOR]

Comment

thanks txrugerchick... i guess your right seeing how every person from cali. is dissing it... i guess thats wat happends when you watch "the fast and the furious"... soo i guess they think that you race around thousands of people and jump bridges and dodge trains and really smart stuff like that
                  **CHEVY IS #1**

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning
                    [rant]
                    I've seen the results of street racing up close and personal in my training days. Some drivers, some passengers, some bystanders. Some died, some were unluckier than that.

It's stupid and irresponsible to do that crap on public thoroughfares. If you want to play, rent time at a track.
                    [/rant]
                    street racing training days? .... let me guess you had a honda civic that ran a 16.5 that you got from your mom

i think i know whats safe and whats not... we dont do whatever you did

Comment

anything else?

ok, I'll play.

come on out from Baja Oklahoma and lets run some junk.

the only 13 second run is the one I make to the toilet after seeing that video

Everyone knows chevrolet is the honda of muscle cars
                      Last edited by Dukes69; 03-08-05, 05:31 PM.
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by TxJeepTJ
                        thanks txrugerchick... i guess your right seeing how every person from cali. is dissing it... i guess thats wat happends when you watch "the fast and the furious"... soo i guess they think that you race around thousands of people and jump bridges and dodge trains and really smart stuff like that
                        nothing in your post is even true, so let's all just get along
                        i can't even watch the darn thing on my mac
                        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                          nothing in your post is even true, so let's all just get along
                          i can't even watch the darn thing on my mac
                          I agree!! Just remember everyone is ENTITLED to their own OPINION!! :wink:

I can't even watch it either and I don't have a Mac
                          1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                          Glad to be back in California!

Comment

ok lets see what I can add to this.

Were they wearing helmets?

That would be the minimum to run the quartermile safely and legally.

Were there roll cages in the vehicles. At least 4 point harnesses in the seats?

What made this safe?

Street racing is just plain dangerous. Take the racing to a place that is designed for it. FWIW, I think Ted is illuding to the medical care hes given in the aftermath of the so called street race.

We dont mean to diss your state or what you feel is fun. Alot of us have ties in both racing and Jeepin'. In the right places of course.

Tam
                            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
                              We dont mean to diss your state or what you feel is fun. Alot of us have ties in both racing and Jeepin'.
                              and don't forget ... Texas!
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                              X