Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letters from Home

My daughter has out done me.(Like she always does) She makes knitted hats and sends them over seas to our Guys and Gals over seas.

So here is my plan!

For those of you Guys and Gals over seas Who have been call up to serve, I would like to send you Pictures of some of the runs that have taken place over here. If you want to post your address thats fine. Or you can PM me, or E-mail me at DFishwild@yahoo.com

I know its not easy, but nothing in this life is free.

Freedom comes with a price.

God Bless you all

and for you Jar Heads
    "Semper Fi"
    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Great idea Dan, I have a printer and can help with that.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I'm in. What am I doing now? :confused:

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Address

My address in Iraq, whilst deployed:

SSgt Nicholas Clark / 2924 / USMC
        Wpns Co. 3rdBN 4thMAR CAAT-2
        UIC 41625
        FPO/AP 96426-1625

You guys ROCK!
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

If you want I can send you my issues of 4-wheeling magazine once I am done with them.

I know what its like being far from home away from everything you know and love, I was in Kuwait for a small 4-month rotation while in the Air Force.

I'll never forget the people that would video tape the x-files and send them to me
          Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
            If you want I can send you my issues of 4-wheeling magazine once I am done with them.

I know what its like being far from home away from everything you know and love, I was in Kuwait for a small 4-month rotation while in the Air Force.

I'll never forget the people that would video tape the x-files and send them to me
            We can probably ship everything together!

Comment

We can probably ship everything together!
              That would work, plus give me a reason to drive to Apple Valley and pick up my T-Shirts
              Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
                That would work, plus give me a reason to drive to Apple Valley and pick up my T-Shirts
                Yay! Does anyone else want to include anything, or have any idears?

Comment

maybe we should ask Mr. Nick what he thinks people shall want?
                  [COLOR=Blue]Perfection[/COLOR], [COLOR=SlateGray]The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.[/COLOR]

Comment

Oh nuts gang... I dont like to speak for the whole group(?) of us... (deployed persons)... but mostly, we just like to know that the US still exists and things are going well. Pics of gatherings and trail rides are great, and any mags that will give us really wacked-out ideas of what to build when we get back are GREAT! BTW, I was recently introduced to a place called "Collins Brothers"... they're out of Texas and a couple of guys here swear by them. Also recently introduced to JP Magazine... love that. Um, me personally, I dont know many people on MJR... so I'd kinda dig letters just getting to know ya'll.

Um... SARAH! I need to pay you for those shirts!!!!

*edit* one last thought... PLEASE dont call me "Mr. Nick"... it's what the Iraqi kids say INCESSANTLY!! Nick will do just fine my friend.

Originally posted by somainevent
                    maybe we should ask Mr. Nick what he thinks people shall want?
                    Last edited by USMC 0369; 02-22-05, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksinca
                      Oh nuts gang... I dont like to speak for the whole group(?) of us... (deployed persons)... but mostly, we just like to know that the US still exists and things are going well. Pics of gatherings and trail rides are great, and any mags that will give us really wacked-out ideas of what to build when we get back are GREAT! BTW, I was recently introduced to a place called "Collins Brothers"... they're out of Texas and a couple of guys here swear by them. Also recently introduced to JP Magazine... love that. Um, me personally, I dont know many people on MJR... so I'd kinda dig letters just getting to know ya'll.

Um... SARAH! I need to pay you for those shirts!!!!

*edit* one last thought... PLEASE dont call me "Mr. Nick"... it's what the Iraqi kids say INCESSANTLY!! Nick will do just fine my friend.
                      Ive got a bunch of classic trucks and custom classic trucks mags if you guys would enjoy them... Let me know and they are on the way.
                      04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                      4" rough country springs
                      Nth degree arms upper and lower
                      1" Currie MML/BL
                      Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                      33"BFG MT's
                      Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Of course! The good thing is that someone is ALWAYS looking for something to read... the boys even read cosmo!!!

Originally posted by avnative
                        Ive got a bunch of classic trucks and custom classic trucks mags if you guys would enjoy them... Let me know and they are on the way.

Comment

the boys even read cosmo!!!
                          Yeah we use to "read" that too in Kuwait....
                          Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

:: looking at his wifes collection of harliquin romance novels he would love to get rid of ::

nah, you have to draw the line somewhere

come on guys, mags and pics of wheeling, that would be to easy

and maybe we would get new wheeling partners when they return.

I have plenty of old 4x mags just laying around.

and a few 4x books
                            censored for having an opinion

Comment

should we make a meet place to bring stuff for the grand MJR moral package?
                              censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
                              X