Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should we make a meet place to bring stuff for the grand MJR moral package?
    Sounds good to me
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by blackZZR
      should we make a meet place to bring stuff for the grand MJR moral package?
      Let's collect everything two weekends from now at TDS, March 5 & 6. Also, this coming weekend we may be making a trek to Temecula, and may be able to make any stops along the way.
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Well I won't be at TDS and I doubt Yucca Valley is on the way to Temecula I'll PM you and we can work something out.
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

I am officiating a wedding that weekend, so I may have to get it to you guys otherways, But I think that a large morale package would be great,

All guys, and lots of girls, love 4x4 books about getting dirty
          censored for having an opinion

Comment

I have a bunch of 4wheeler, offroad adventures, and a few JP mags I can part with. My problem is I won't be able to take them to TDS because, well I'm a little far away from the rest of you. If some one wants, you can PM your address to me and I can send them out.
            04 Rubicon
            4.5" RE Super Flex
            1" BL
            CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
            Currie Anti-rock swaybar
            35" el cheapos
            Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
              Let's collect everything two weekends from now at TDS, March 5 & 6. Also, this coming weekend we may be making a trek to Temecula, and may be able to make any stops along the way.
              I'll bring what i have to TDS, I will see you guys there..
              04TJ, 4.0 5spd
              4" rough country springs
              Nth degree arms upper and lower
              1" Currie MML/BL
              Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
              33"BFG MT's
              Lock-rite in the front

Comment

I'll try to get together some pics of my sister, some baby wipes, packets of gatorade, beef jerky and maybe some Under Armor skivie shirts.

Comment

Finally!

I told ya I'd get pics of my new ride! I'm still waiting on those new springs to lift it up a little bit... but here it is:

She's under some repairs.

I'll try to get more... well I do have more... they are here: http://public.fotki.com/Clarkna/nick/iraq2005
                  Last edited by USMC 0369; 03-14-05, 01:41 AM.
                  [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                  Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Very cool photos, thanks for sharing them. See ya when you get back.

Cheers, B&T TJ

Comment

Rockin! We're still working on your "cage package"

Comment

Excellent Pictures. Be safe out there and Thank you for your service!
                        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Thanks not needed.

I'm just SOOO looking forward to getting home and going out on some trails with you all. A nice campfire and a warm cup of joe after a good day of riding sounds like HEAVEN to me right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksinca
                            I'm just SOOO looking forward to getting home and going out on some trails with you all. A nice campfire and a warm cup of joe after a good day of riding sounds like HEAVEN to me right about now.
                            Do you have a return date set yet?
                            I can mail your lady's t-shirt to her if you want, PM me your home address.

Comment

No date is set in stone with the Corps, EVER. But it should be in August sometime. Hopefully before then actually.
                              The Mrs. is currently in Holland on vacation. Can you believe the luck? I get Iraq, she get's Holland. I dont want to burden you with holding onto it though. Let me think of where to send it and get back to you???

Originally posted by sarah
                              Do you have a return date set yet?
                              I can mail your lady's t-shirt to her if you want, PM me your home address.

Comment

lucky dog

Man coiuld you only imagine, a military spec H1 to trash and you do not even have to pay for repairs.
                                censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X