Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Eve... Eve

Bad news is I'm stuck at work all day, good news is it's not too busy at all. For some reason, I have to work Tues, Weds and Thurs next week. We might as well be closed! But, if they want to pay me to surf the internet for 3 days, who am I to complain?

Anyone have special plans for the weekend? I know there must be a few people traveling somewhere- If so, have a safe trip I have to pick up the mom at the airport at 10 PM tomorrow night (she's returning from Indiana)- lame arrival time, but the tickets were really cheap!

For those of you hanging around, I may see you Sunday at Last Chance/Goler canyon... depends on how hung over I am from Christmas dinner.
    Last edited by cbremer; 12-23-04, 01:28 PM.

I'd like to join in and wish all a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

'C' the Last Chance/Goler canyon run's next week, New Years weekend, see you there.

Cheers, B&T TJ

Comment

Merry Christmas! Christmas Eve Eve? What a great excuse for opening presents
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Marry Christmas everybody! And a Happy New Year.

I would raise my glass for a toast but its kinda busy
        [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
        In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Merry xmas and a happy new year, Hopefully next year will bring many new toys to all the jeepers.
          04TJ, 4.0 5spd
          4" rough country springs
          Nth degree arms upper and lower
          1" Currie MML/BL
          Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
          33"BFG MT's
          Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Happy New Beer!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
              [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
              [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X