Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Happy New Beer!

Leave a comment:

• avnative
    replied
    Merry xmas and a happy new year, Hopefully next year will bring many new toys to all the jeepers.

Leave a comment:

• D4x4Fish
    replied
    Marry Christmas everybody! And a Happy New Year.

I would raise my glass for a toast but its kinda busy

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Merry Christmas! Christmas Eve Eve? What a great excuse for opening presents

Leave a comment:

• Black & Tan TJ
    replied
    I'd like to join in and wish all a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

'C' the Last Chance/Goler canyon run's next week, New Years weekend, see you there.

Cheers, B&T TJ

Leave a comment:

• cbremer
    started a topic Merry Christmas Eve... Eve

Merry Christmas Eve... Eve

Bad news is I'm stuck at work all day, good news is it's not too busy at all. For some reason, I have to work Tues, Weds and Thurs next week. We might as well be closed! But, if they want to pay me to surf the internet for 3 days, who am I to complain?

Anyone have special plans for the weekend? I know there must be a few people traveling somewhere- If so, have a safe trip I have to pick up the mom at the airport at 10 PM tomorrow night (she's returning from Indiana)- lame arrival time, but the tickets were really cheap!

For those of you hanging around, I may see you Sunday at Last Chance/Goler canyon... depends on how hung over I am from Christmas dinner.
    Last edited by cbremer; 12-23-04, 01:28 PM.
Working...
X