• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet. :yay:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Sorry about the snow guys

I just wanted to soory about the snow. My parents showed up sat. morning from Wy. They will be leaving Tuesday to go to Az. to see my brother. My wife is starting to beleive me on how they always be bad weather!
      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

I hate this white $h-t falling from the sky what way to screw up my vac . I should of had a perfect day at home by myself but it had to snow and the schools had to close this really sukks
        A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Originally posted by bullseye
          I hate this white $h-t falling from the sky what way to screw up my vac . I should of had a perfect day at home by myself but it had to snow and the schools had to close this really sukks
          hehe, and it's STILL SNOWING!
          we tried to visit you guys last nite at about 9 or 930 and the gate was closed and the lights off
          way to kick us out!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by D4x4Fish
            I just wanted to soory about the snow. My parents showed up sat. morning from Wy. They will be leaving Tuesday to go to Az. to see my brother. My wife is starting to beleive me on how they always be bad weather!
            Okay, so it's your parents fault!!! Tell them to leave NOW!! j/k I heard that Victorville, Apple Valley, Adelanto and Snowline all cancelled school today!! Wimps I use to go to school in this, but that was in Ohio. The buses out here can't handle the snow, so the bil says. Have fun while it lasts.
            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Originally posted by king4wd2
              Okay, so it's your parents fault!!!
              I'll bet you can remember the last time they where here.

Easter

Remember the year it snowed on Easter!
              [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
              In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                hehe, and it's STILL SNOWING!
                we tried to visit you guys last nite at about 9 or 930 and the gate was closed and the lights off
                way to kick us out!
                we were at home watching a movie you have to come to the door I think we had the dogs out
                A clean jeep is the sign of a sick mind

Comment

Yup, the gate was closed, thus no coming to the door, only ebraking it sideways to line her up with your driveway and almost hitting your mailbox I just figured you had to work early. We were having a bit too much fun sliding all over the place (and we made $5 pulling some guy up a hill)... Paid for the gas.
                  1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
                  My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Originally posted by D4x4Fish
                    I'll bet you can remember the last time they where here.

Easter

Remember the year it snowed on Easter!
                    Depends. What year was it? I've only been out here since 1991.

Comment

It's supposed to start snowing way out here in IN Wednesday and Thursday. Then according to the forecast, chance of rain during the weekend in the evening with a low of about 20* I'm thinking snow or ice with it being 20 outside.

I hope we don't get too much....
                      04 Rubicon
                      4.5" RE Super Flex
                      1" BL
                      CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
                      Currie Anti-rock swaybar
                      35" el cheapos
                      Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the snow. I live in Northern Illinois and the people drive like dumb ass' for the first 5 snow falls. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. The only good thing about the snow is I can have fun doing doughnuts. I got about 2.5 inches on the wed before thanksgiving. Hope you guys had a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by WIUIMSA50
                          I hate the snow. I live in Northern Illinois and the people drive like dumb ass' for the first 5 snow falls. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. The only good thing about the snow is I can have fun doing doughnuts. I got about 2.5 inches on the wed before thanksgiving. Hope you guys had a good one.
                          hehe, you think they are bad there, you should see how they drive out in these western states. there could be 2 drops of rain falling from the sky and everyone cuts the speed limit in half when we had a couple of inches of snow on the ground, we were doing the speed limit in the jeep while everyone was going about 10-15 mph
                          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

That sux

Well that is because you live in an area that does not get snow every year. We do and it is the same thing that happens. People forget how to drive and there are about 3000 accidents cause some crazy woman driver decides she is going to take up the whole road and when someone tries to get around her boom there goes their car.

Comment

Originally posted by WIUIMSA50
                              Well that is because you live in an area that does not get snow every year. We do and it is the same thing that happens. People forget how to drive and there are about 3000 accidents cause some crazy woman driver decides she is going to take up the whole road and when someone tries to get around her boom there goes their car.
                              I grew up in Ohio, so I haven't forgotten how to drive in the snow. Plus, I'm a woman driver and don't take up the whole road. SOME people think they can drive 100mph in rain and snow. But wait until they have "Black Ice" under that layer of snow.

Comment

Well are you a crazy woman driver. If not then you have nothing to worry about then do you.

Comment

Working...
                                X