• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNOW! In Temecula, CA :)

Ok folks...dont laugh...but it RARELY snows here

Fun stuff

Tam
    Last edited by JeepGal; 11-21-04, 09:33 AM.
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Cool.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

lol! i got an early morning phone call about this today. how fun!
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

you got snow and all i got was a little thunder and lightning last night. i think i got cheated

the thunder drove the dogs nuts though... that was pretty entertaining

Comment

Nice! view out my back door. Temecula is off to the "left" in these.

For reference, Santiago Peak (taller peak of "saddleback") is in the middle of the pictures - 5600'

The "golf ball" is NEXRAD KSOX, about 3000', and the far "right" (west) is Sierra Peak - 2900'

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jmcrae/novsnow/
          Jeff
          OHV76V
          KG6TY
          You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Holy Crap!!

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

No way! When it snows here it's only for like a minute.

Comment

I would not even take my old Mustang off the road for that much snow
                It's a Jeep thing, my wife doesn't understand.

Comment

Did someone say snow.

Hey guys. I live in northern Illinois, and we got our first snow of the saeson on wed 11/23/2004. I have noticed that no matter how old the person is and what kind of vehicle it is, the majority of people forget how to drive and they have to learn all over again. I saw a soccer mom in a huge monster SUV driving 10 under the speed limit and then I saw a little rice rocket going about the same. I just had to laugh as I went flying past them at about 10 over. Granted the roads had not been cleared I still think some people need to get their thumbs out of there ass' when they drive in the snow. Now where you guys are at I can understand if they go slow cause they do not normally have to drive inthe snow, but here in Chicago-land it is kinda crazy that they forget. Oh by the way, hope all of you had a good and happy thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by WIUIMSA50
                    Now where you guys are at I can understand if they go slow cause they do not normally have to drive inthe snow, but here in Chicago-land it is kinda crazy that they forget.
                    I think it's the oposite. What I notice is people doing a zillion miles an hour when the first rain hits (L.A., don't see snow too much) and wondering why their car would'nt stop when they hit the brakes. I'm a wrecker driver and see this all the time. But I'm surprised people would forget in Chicago, you guys deal with "weather" a little more than us out here. Kinda' shows human nature a little.
                    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

Weather

We get the same thing with the rain. I work in a hospital and we see that all the time also. All I have to say is job security, and I am sure you feel the same way.

Comment

Working...
                      X