Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy pizza!!!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holy pizza!!!

    Incredible find! Click
    Last edited by paulhead; 11-23-04, 09:13 AM.
    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

  • #2
    Originally posted by paulhead
    Incredible find! Click
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    HA
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

    Motech Performance

    Comment


    • #3
      I once saw the Virgin Mary in my coffee cup at work. The coffee had grown cold, and the cream had caused a design in the top. It looked like the blessed Virgin with a halo

      I called over one of my VERY religious employees and showed her...she fell to her news and started praying. I asked her what the big deal was, and stirred the cup
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

      Comment


      • #4
        If I bid on it, can they deliver in 30 minutes of less? :confused:
        [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
        In Loving Memory of My Daughter

        Comment


        • #5
          it's probably an iron-on!
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by JeepGal
            I once saw the Virgin Mary in my coffee cup at work. The coffee had grown cold, and the cream had caused a design in the top. It looked like the blessed Virgin with a halo

            I called over one of my VERY religious employees and showed her...she fell to her news and started praying. I asked her what the big deal was, and stirred the cup
            :pizza: :cup:

            ya know, I knew there was a reson I liked you!!! man... that's funny stuff!
            LOL!

            03 TJ with a few mods.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by flywaterguide
              :pizza: :cup:

              ya know, I knew there was a reson I liked you!!! man... that's funny stuff!
              LOL!
              :mad: :mad:
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

              Motech Performance

              Comment


              • #8
                [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                Ya Savvy?

                Motech Performance

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just placed my bid, 99,999,999 sound about right? I think it's a deal you guys should bid too.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sully
                    Just placed my bid, 99,999,999 sound about right? I think it's a deal you guys should bid too.
                    ROFL
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      looks yummy!!! :yay:

                      oh crap... I just saw this quote..."I would like all bidders to know that this item is not intended for consumption.." Forget it.
                      myJeeprocks.com

                      "in the end... the rocks always win."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by blkTJ
                        looks yummy!!! :yay:

                        oh crap... I just saw this quote..."I would like all bidders to know that this item is not intended for consumption.." Forget it.
                        Hey.. if it's been unsealed for 10 years, I bet it's still good. Nuke it for 45 seconds on high and it should be fine.
                        Erik

                        I fix things.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Looks more like Madonna to me.
                          456's 2 lockers 4 disc brakes 8.8 lots of skid plates

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It was bought ! NEWS
                            Click
                            “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                            -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              unbelieveable
                              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X