Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUY stock in WD-40

well my buddy gave me a call to go over to his house to go wheelin around where he lives (west sacramento if anyone knows this area). so we played around in the mud for a while with a 4 runner on 33s, did some hill climbs, huge water holes and what not. The guy in the 4 runner had a tire patch that kept coming out so we called it a day, aired him back up and went to 7-11. left my heep running for a bit then turned it off. well time for me to go, i get into the jeep turn the key AND.....lots of cranking a little starting some sputtering and a start, hit the gas and dies. couldt get it started after that. so maybe i got some water in the engine, pulled some plugs fired her up and it ran with three plugs in and no water flying out. put them back in and start it up, hit the gas and dies. finally after somone suggests a wet distributor cap i go in 7-11 and buy some WD-40, in the process of taking off the plug wires i pull the wire right off the metal connector, # 2 cylinder is useless. try to start it up again, starts and dies. pull the distributor cap and its got water in it, so i spray the inside of it bolt it back on start her up on 5 cylinders and drive home...

moral of the story WD-40 is my new best friend, and so is driving on the freeway on 5 cylinders. luckily at home on my beater jeep i had brand new plugs, so one went on and now everything is dandy!

as soon as i get some pics of my adventure ill post em.

oh yea....TIME TO CLEAN THE MUD!! this might suck...
    B R E T T
    87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Originally posted by JeepJunkie
    oh yea....TIME TO CLEAN THE MUD!! this might suck...
    Mud = Suck!

WD = Water Displacement
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
      Mud = Suck!

WD = Water Displacement

i agree on number one there, gets everywhere, sticks everywhere, cant see out windows=dangerous, gets everywhere

as for the 2nd one...i had no idea, lol, learn something new everyday.
      B R E T T
      87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
        WD = Water Displacement
        not only that, it was the 40th attempt by the inventor.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
        X