Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap!!!

o.k., I'm a bit amazed, or maybe it's scared sh*tless over what i stumbled across on the web tonight. I was doing a web search looking for that nifty pneumatic valve stem installer Blaine's got, and i ran across this page...

http://www.omnipresence.mahost.org/ch4txt.htm

I didn't read it all, I couldn't. actually I couldn't believe what i was seeing.

that stuff is scary.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

That has been around for a few years. Hard to believe people are that ignorant.
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

oh wow! I knew it was you all along

Pretty wild shit, but doesnt suprise me in the least. Fanatical wackos
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

those bastards!
        i'd like to catch someone doing that, and spike them to a tree for the animals
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by NAILER341
          those bastards!
          i'd like to catch someone doing that, and spike them to a tree for the animals
          Thats a good idea Erik. Write up a page on how to install outdoor "feeders" for carniverous animals using extreme wacko environuts as the food.
          olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

I was expecting much worse, kinda mild. Good info for the para-military or for those that must defend against them.

It would be a good idea for everyone to read the whole thing and see what to watch out for on the trail.
            It's a Jeep thing, my wife doesn't understand.

Comment

I read parts of it. There is stuff in there about burning bridges and removing the signs that say we are allowed to be there. Ways to close roads. Effing tree hugging panzies! Makes me sick. We should track these guys and slash THEIR tires! See how they like it.

Comment

They REALLY should have "Tree hugger hunting season".
                [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
                [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

HMMMMMM makes ya think

When I was in Iceland it was illegal to go off roading if there was not a path alrady there, but if there was then wheel away. There was a part about moutain bikes, and how to blow those tires out. Now on a bike if the front tire gets stuck and it no longer moves then the rider gets tossed off over the front. So, if a biker does that and gets hurt then the biker can sue the person that put it there. So if you have permisson to be on the trail and those damn hippie tree huggers put spikes out in the road you should be able to sue then for distruction of private property, or so I think. Also, how do the tree huggers get out there if they are not using any regular off-road vehicles? Are they walking? Now I am a lazy bastard, I would not want to walk when I could drive. Ok, I'm done.

Comment

With the simple tools and techniques discussed in this chapter, an Earth deÂ!fender can essentially declare her own wilderness boundary and safeguard an area from vehicle-borne destruction.
                    Friggin' tree huggers, makes me want to shoot down a Condor and cut down a Sequoia :angry:
                    “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
                    -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

What kind of gun do you want for that condor...AR-15, or just a plain old shot gun. As for the tree I say you ya burn the thing down.

Comment

let's not stoop to their level folks.
                        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I know we can drive over them and we wont have to worry about the tires getting "nailed"

Comment

Working...
                          X