X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics....finally!

Here they are!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?i...MC-AlbumInvite

Sorry, just too damn tired to talk. I drove 18 hrs straight & got in yesterday at around 6:30 pm. I left Missoula at like 10 pm on Saturday. I was also awake from 7am Saturday till last night around 9:30 pm!

I'll just say this...this thing ROCKS!
    '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
    '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

CONGRATS FINALLY!!!

That is absolutely beautiful...I bet you cant wait to get it in the dirt

YAY!

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Hey, I was in your neck of the woods (desert????) yesterday coming back from the Haulapai's.

So, when are we getting it dirty?!?! How about Oct 23rd? It is cool enough to start running some of the longer trails out here, and I have been wanting to get back into Martinez again. Not to long of a drive for you (trail is outside of Florence), and a great intro so AZ wheeling if you haven't been out much.
      olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Sweet Jeep! Congrats! Must devise evil plan to get it dirty ...
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Man that thing looks bad ass!
          [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
          [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

[homer drool]Mmmmmmmmmmm Heeeeeeeemiiiiiii haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[/homer drool]

Congrats!
            03 Rubicon, 6" FT long arms, 35x12.5 MTRs
            "Jeep is a kind of vehicle for which you have to buy a $250 security console in order to install and store a $40 CB radio. " --Me.

Comment

Very Cool. Just dont let me drive it! I'm sure you've seen what I've done with your old Jeep
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

well now i have seen 350s 454s buick v6s chevy v6s now a mopar hemi rock on now someone needs to devise a plan to put a turbo cummins in one i would love to nuttin but power that is what i am thinking, oh yes congrats looks real sweet. love that yellow.
                im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
                4 inch rough country lift
                35x12.5LT16's
                super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

Whoa!!!! Very cool!
                  Erik

I fix things.

Comment

What's the rest of the driveline?
                    Jeff
                    OHV76V
                    KG6TY
                    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                      Very Cool. Just dont let me drive it! I'm sure you've seen what I've done with your old Jeep
                      No, I've been too busy to really read the messages boards the past month, but I think I can make a logical guess...did you roll it???

Originally posted by 02wranglersport
                      well now i have seen 350s 454s buick v6s chevy v6s now a mopar hemi rock on now someone needs to devise a plan to put a turbo cummins in one i would love to nuttin but power that is what i am thinking
                      Lets just say that you MIGHTsee a cummings desiel some day in the near future from a certain Jeep aftermarket company...that's all I'll say.

Originally posted by Old Fart
                      What's the rest of the driveline?
                      HP D44 Front w/ARB locker, Rockcrusher HP D60 Rear w/ARB locker, 5 speed auto, Rubicon 4:1 Low TC, Tom Woods F/R DSs
                      '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
                      '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Lets just say that you MIGHTsee a cummings desiel some day in the near future from a certain Jeep aftermarket company
                        All i want to know is when and where does the line form?

Consider me there

Comment

Congrats dude! You've been waiting for that thing for months and finally you get it! Looks awsome. Killer jeep!

Comment

KICK A$$!!

I've always liked their stuff!! If you don't mind, how much did that set you back???

Comment

can you say Hemi power !!!!! I want one. Maybe if I drive w/out oil, my motor will die then I can explain to the wife I need a new engine.

Comment

Working...
                              X