Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Hawaii Jeepers around this week?

My brother's on vacation driving around a white wrangler rental of some sort ... no doors or top of course! Is anyone around this week to maybe show him and his friend a few cool adventure places, or have any recommendations? TIA
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

That Bastar... umm... opps... I meant, what a lucky guy to get to go to Hawaii. :yay:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

No longer a Hawaii jeeper, but was for 4 years, I'd love to go back and show him some cool places
      [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]2001 TJ with stuff..[/COLOR]

Comment

lucky lucky to get to go naked on the beach of hawaii ask him to bring some back for us
        im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
        4 inch rough country lift
        35x12.5LT16's
        super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

Awe bummer, I was just there last week. Then again didn't have my jeep. I missed it sooooo much.
          [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
          [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Hehe, he didn't even take an MJR sticker for the Jeep they rented. Actually, they weren't even supposed to get a Jeep, they hunted it down at the rental car place!!

Ryan, have any pics from your trip??

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
              Hehe, he didn't even take an MJR sticker for the Jeep they rented. Actually, they weren't even supposed to get a Jeep, they hunted it down at the rental car place!!

Ryan, have any pics from your trip??
              Yeah I wanted to rent a Ferarri for the day but that was like $800. Lots of jeep on the island, not many lifted though. Damn shame. Anyway here are a few pics. I still need to get the one my friend took of our XO doing a keg stand @ our squadron bbq. That was hilarious.

North shore... no waves.

And before there was the stretched hummer....
              [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
              [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Sweet pics!

Comment

When I was there working for a month, all I saw was jeeps for rentals. From what I remember, the transfer case shifter is disabled, so no 4x4.
                  ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                  00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                  97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L
                    When I was there working for a month, all I saw was jeeps for rentals. From what I remember, the transfer case shifter is disabled, so no 4x4.
                    I think it depends on the rental company, I remember our club was out one weekend and came across a guy with a rental jeep and I asked him whether he still had 4wd and he did. All wheels definitely pulled on that jeep. (This was on Kauai so I don't know about other islands)

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_L
                      SONOFA!!! Dang that sucks. Still cool to ride around without doors tho.

Comment

I am sure with the rental companys its a liability issue.
                        ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                        00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                        97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

probably, we spent a lot of time pulling jeeps off the beach when they got stuck

Comment

Working...
                          X