Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Music/ Music Fans?

Just curious if anyone on the site plays any instruments or are in any bands?

I have been itching to play again (I play drums) and was thinking i would bring the topic up of general music and playing

I love playing and its been way to long.

Any music fans out there? What are your musical interests?
    Last edited by TJSUPE; 09-03-04, 12:17 PM.
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Colonial Bufu! Best Band Ever!

musical intersts: Van Halen (NOT van hagar), black sabbath, metallica (early), pretty much most hard stuff.

I used to play guitar, but I suck and sucked.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Old Metallica. Nice!
      I cant stand any of there new stuff. I never bought the Black Album or anything after it. There are some songs I like off of it but........
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

pretty much. There are a couple good songs that are worth not wasing the energy to change the station. But for the most part it sucks.
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

So Who Is Colonial Bufo? I Did A Search And Couldnt Find Them, Do You Have A Website I Can Check Out.
          Supe

Comment

its any imagionary band that my friends and I have. No website, no songs, but we ROCK!!
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Gotcha! Hey.... You guys DO rock!
              Supe

Comment

hahah you guys crack me up.
                i started playing organ in 3rd grade, and continued with piano and keyboard til high school. i still have a keyboard back in michigan at my friend's house. (i suck at planning enough space to move all of my stuff across the country)

as for music, i'll listen to pretty much anything. even if it sucks
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I have played guitar on and off (mostly off lately) since I was 15. You'd think with all that time I'd be good at it I do have a very nice guitar (Schecter Diamond C-1+) but I suck

I'd love to play again but my Wife's ear drums have a different opinion on the matter.

As far as music goes, I like almost anything. Always loved playing speed metal and punk (hey power chords are easy) but mellow stuff is really cool too.
                  Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

I still have my guitar too! Uh, what is it ... Peavey Raptor + Small Amp.
                    Make offer! LOL
                    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

It would be fun to set up and have an open jam or something.

I am really into Pantera, Pennywise, etc..... If you are into 'out there jazz' Galactic is really cool. Stanton Moore (the drummer) is amazing.
                      Supe

Comment

I used to be in a few bands back in the late 80s early 90s. I think Chris may even have a funny pic to share. I don't play anymore.
                        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

i can play a little guitar, dont play much anymore but i should...
                          mostly played old easy stuff. listen to nofx, pennywise, modest mouse, switchfoot....punk mostly, hate rap, and this summer my cousin got me started on country....
                          B R E T T
                          87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                            I used to be in a few bands back in the late 80s early 90s. I think Chris may even have a funny pic to share. I don't play anymore.

Oh gosh Brian! You always whip me into a Frenzy!

Har HAr Heehe Har HAIR!

HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha!

!!!
                            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Peopleontheradio! The Better Best Band Ever!

Started out with 2 kids that played the drums. That was way back in the early days of 2002.

Today, we are still two kids. And we both play the drums. But I have learned to strum a guitar.

Anway yea, maybe we could play for you guys sometime if you payed us.

Comment

Working...
                              X