Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck then

Comment

That's an interesting idea, an M1A1 tank with thermal imager, and 120mm round a mile and a half away sounds really fair. How bout we use some W P , and the animal would already be cooked by the time we get there.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
        That's an interesting idea, an M1A1 tank with thermal imager, and 120mm round a mile and a half away sounds really fair. How bout we use some W P , and the animal would already be cooked by the time we get there.
        Agreed Kevin. And to be honest I did not see any relevence in his comment in regards to the thread on hunting. But, once again to each there own.
        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Matt2001TJ View Post
          Agreed Kevin. And to be honest I did not see any relevence in his comment in regards to the thread on hunting. But, once again to each there own.
          Well done Matt, you are 100% here.
          Cheers Buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ View Post
            Well done Matt, you are 100% here.
            Cheers Buddy
            Hey Tom, cheers right back to ya bud....M
            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

No problem gents I will gladly clarify Matt asked if i have ever been hunting... an M1A1 is specifically designed for hunting and killing our enemies. So.. yes, i have been hunting. And these bad guys can shoot back...that's a sporting chance... A coyote out looking for food to feed its family..not so much. Happy to continue the discussion if you require any additional clarification.

Comment

where's the ignore button when you need one?

Comment

I am kinda with Skeeter, Coyotes kill small vermin, so if it doesn't kill your life stock leave it be.
                  Coyotes aren't considered edible like Deer so why destroy them. Hunting for food I am good with, but killing for the fun of killing, I am kinda over that. There's a lot of so called humans in this world that are a lot more deserving of that fate

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                    I am kinda with Skeeter, Coyotes kill small vermin, so if it doesn't kill your life stock leave it be.
                    Coyotes aren't considered edible like Deer so why destroy them. Hunting for food I am good with, but killing for the fun of killing, I am kinda over that. There's a lot of so called humans in this world that are a lot more deserving of that fate
                    Most live or work in DC...
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

True that Kurt

Comment

I wrote a song about it. Wanna hear it ? Here it goes !!!!

Love MJR
                        You can lead a horse to water, but it might drown

Comment

Working...
                        X