Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 4x4 Vendor Website

www.4x4vendors.com

August give away includes, currie anti rock $299 , set of x sleeves $89, 1 - Blue Torch Kryptonite Differential Cover $139.99
    2 $75 gift certificates.

See www.4x4vendors.com for details

This site is geared to bring 4x4 Vendors/Fabricators/Resellers and their customers together in one place. It provides an cheap advertising medium for vendors as it is tough for us "small" guys to make it out there without getting our name out. Well, 4x4vendors provides you with that opportunity.

It also brings customers to one place to find what they need. No more surfing the web all day for the best deal. Along with the vendors area there is a communtity section for promoting your clubs, events, meet & greets, and for selling your personal stuff.

Check us out at www.4x4vendors.com for more information.

Ok, after thinking this over, how about this to all Vendors, your first month of advertising is free. No catches, no gimmicks, just register, pm me with what you will be selling, and I will grant you access to post for the first month free of charge. After the first month you can see if it's worth it to pay. And first payment will be made on Sept 1st if you choose to keep advertising.

I have a vendor referral program going on also. Refer a vendor signs up for a paid subscription, get $5.00. $5.00 each, as many as you send that sign up. Vendor must mention your referral before signing up as a paid vendor.
    Last edited by pfunk; 07-29-04, 07:58 PM.
    www.allterraindecals.com

Steve is this your site?
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

yep, sure is!!
      www.allterraindecals.com

Comment

check out OT of the site for the referral plan to make some cash!!!!
        www.allterraindecals.com

Comment

Edited up top for new content! We have over $650 worth of stuff to give away!!!!
          www.allterraindecals.com

Comment

so steve... if I'm looking to spend a wad of cash at xtremecrawlers.com can I expect free shipping or something if I mention your name??? :confused:
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Contact XtremeCrawlers through the site or when you do talk to him, ask what specials he is offering through 4x4vendors.com. Keith is a great guy and I'm sure he will work with you. I'm not sure what specials he is running this month but check with him! Thanks.
              www.allterraindecals.com

Comment

I will do that. Fox shox, yippee. :yay:
                myJeeprocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                  I will do that. Fox shox, yippee. :yay:
                  Brian, as always, let me know what junk you're selling for Brian Jr. (my Jeep) LOL
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                    Brian, as always, let me know what junk you're selling for Brian Jr. (my Jeep) LOL
                    ummm, talk to rick, I don't think you want my old/current shocks.

by the way... can I have some spacers back???
                    myJeeprocks.com

Comment

just a reminder, first drawing is about a week away!!!
                      www.allterraindecals.com

Comment

The August Give Away is today!!!!!! Over $600 worth of products to be given away at 2pm eastern today!!!!!
                        www.allterraindecals.com

Comment

Working...
                        X