Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read this on another forum so I don't know if it's true.

The dude wrote that he got tired of getting his stereo ripped, so he attached fish hooks on the wires. One morning he came out and saw lots of blood. And a few days later someone torched his Jeep.

Revenge is my first thought but sweet also has bitter. I do hope they are caught and convicted.

Steve
    All slow and no show

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
      We now have your Christmas list.
      I'd totally chip in for that. I can't think of anyone more deserving for all that Doug's contributed. Sarah, can you set up a donation thingie?
      Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
      Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
      HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
        I'd totally chip in for that. I can't think of anyone more deserving for all that Doug's contributed. Sarah, can you set up a donation thingie?
        Doug needs an Amazon wish list thingy.
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Doug, do you have a warn winch and need a remote? I do have an extra one of those I can "pay it forward."
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by nwoods View Post
            Thanks for the kind words Nathan but if Sarah wants to set up a donation thingy it should go towards Adopt-A-Trail supplies.

I really just needed a place to vent my anger. MJR is good therapy

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
            Doug, do you have a warn winch and need a remote? I do have an extra one of those I can "pay it forward."
            The idiots took my remote but it is a Mile Marker Thank you for the offer Mat.
            Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

sorry to hear
              If you don't like the way I drive, stay off of Kurts foot!

Comment

The idiots took my remote but it is a Mile Marker Thank you for the offer Mat.[/QUOTE]

A little changing of connectors could fix that - and make it completely useless for any idiot that tried to steal it in the future. Were there security cameras? Keep in mind, a lot of these bozos like to post their antics up on myface or spacebook or anywhere else they can prove how hard they're willing to work at not holding a job.
                God forgives, rocks don't
                -sons of thunder

Comment

Working...
                X