Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep broken in to last night.

My Jeep got broken into last night and they basically cleaned it out. My Lowrance Baja 540 was mounted in the dash and it was cut out. My 2m radio was cut out of the dash. All my tools, spare parts, etc all gone.

Jeep is behind locked gates and all I can figure is they had a key to the gate.
    Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

That sucks. Im so sorry

I hope the idiots karma catches up with them and the gps leads them over a cliff.
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

That sucks big time. So someone went over, under, or throw a fence/ gate just on the odd chance that you might have some good goodies to steal? Came prepared too...
      holes = cowbell

Comment

Doug,
        You have noticed the increase in tagging right across the street. KFC got tagged a couple of nights ago. Here come the gangs or Guadalahabra. BUY MOE AMMO!
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Sorry to here that Doug. I thought that stuff was welded in pretty good. They had to be there for a while.
          Check out .

Comment

Holy shit, that's terrible. As for my new Baja 540 and spares/tools... I bought them.

Kidding aside, I've heard homeowners/renters insurance can cover personal belongings if your car insurance gives you trouble. Hopefully you can (a) find out whomever did this, and (b) be compensated appropriately to replace everything that's missing.
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

I normally keep most of the stuff inside the shop. I had a big order that went out this week that had been taking up a lot of space inside the shop so the tool boxes, etc got put in the Jeep. Terrible timing.

The only items that might be found on craigslist or fleabay would be a Lowrance Baja 540C without an antenna or maps and with cut cables; a Quick Air II pump in the box, A faceplate only to a Yaesu FT8800; an ARB black/orange gear bag with a red/blue ARB strap and a red/blue ARB tree saver.
              Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

We now have your Christmas list.
                Check out .

Comment

Sorry to hear it. My dad used to say that locks only keep honest people honest. That being said, I've seen a 1911 work wonders on a man's integrity
                  God forgives, rocks don't
                  -sons of thunder

Comment

Originally posted by 6spdYJ View Post
                    That being said, I've seen a 1911 work wonders on a man's integrity
                    ^^ True DAT!
                    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Damn sorry to see this happen to another Jeeper. Seems it don't matter how well you lock your shit up, some A-hole will work harder to steal it then at a real job. I always wanted to catch one with a baseball bat to the knees, so the next set a wheels they boost will be on a chair.
                      Dennis and Tammy
                      Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

I fully agree with y'all on protecting your personal property. Just remember, this is Kalifornia, and the State's answer to you protecting your property could very easily be prison for a long time, loss of firearms rights, etc.
                        holes = cowbell

Comment

Sorry to hear that ...
                          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
                          WEB site

Comment

Originally posted by inVERt'D View Post
                            I fully agree with y'all on protecting your personal property. Just remember, this is Kalifornia, and the State's answer to you protecting your property could very easily be prison for a long time, loss of firearms rights, etc.
                            Yup, thats why you hand them a old screwdriver,before or after.
                            Dennis and Tammy
                            Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Just remember, you still have your jeep!!!! Imagine the alternative to what I just said. As for weapon of choice I like the Smith and Wesson J frame 38 special. Good for cutting around corners and will make a nice statement to their homeboys while in surgery. Or maybe put a dummy cb with a squib in it and pack some bb's and glass . That would be awesome!
                              As for the homeowners insurance and what-not, good luck. I was a roadside corporate aircraft mechanic and had to use my car a lot. Well One night I was DEAD TIRED and got home around 4 am. Car got broken into and they jacked about 3500.00 in tools out of the trunk. Home owners wouldnt cover it because I wasnt in my garage and my auto insurance wouldnt cover it. Only thing they'd cover was the busted window which was much less to repair than the 500.00 deductible. I was screwed.
                              My 97 TJ with about 10,000 in mod's? I couldnt imagine.. Probably give me about 4,000 for the KBB.
                              Sorry for the loss and the sweetest revenge is a good booby-trap. Set it up for a re-theft and get your louisville slugger out and start cracking some knees.
                              1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Working...
                              X