Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with the pump. I used to use the battery powered pumps. I was not happy with the amount of air they would put out. That was just filling up a single. One set of mattresses I bought came with a plug in pump. Well there isn't an outlet anywere I camp so I bought an inverter and the pump and mattress work a lot better.

Comment

It comes with a seperate pump with a bunch of attachments. The one to fill t up is about an inch wide...so very quick filling. Drawback is it is only AC. Power inverter solves the problem, however, I have an ac dc rechargable coleman pump that works great on it as well.

We love our airmattress!
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I did some research,and I found this, self-inflating sleep pad.
        http://www.alpsmountaineering.com/al...d#.UD3Ru459020

Combined with a double wide cot, sounds like a good idea on paper(or screen in this case).

Anybody use those self-inflating air pad? Pros/Cons?
        It was like that when I got here.

Comment

I have one of those for when I'm camping solo. Better then being on solid ground but still a little hard for my liking. I'm sure it would work nice on a cot.
          Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by Tumbleweed13 View Post
            I did some research,and I found this, self-inflating sleep pad.
            http://www.alpsmountaineering.com/al...d#.UD3Ru459020

Combined with a double wide cot, sounds like a good idea on paper(or screen in this case).

Anybody use those self-inflating air pad? Pros/Cons?
            To back up with Chuck said, I'd say to get the thickest sleep pad that they make.

I have some old thermarest pads and the last time we went camping I petitioned to come home early. I think it all depends on what you're used to. Thanks to Tammy we have the best mattress in the world at home, so I've become quite spoiled when it comes to sleeping comfort this past year.
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Before I met my boyfriend, I was using a single tent-cot. You'd be surprised at how comphy they are. They come in a queen size as well and are pretty spacious. Maybe you should go to a store and test one out? I believe the bigger ones are around $300.

We're in a pop-up now..they're pretty affordable used and easy to set up and haul.
              Jeep Girl

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                Thanks to Tammy we have the best mattress in the world at home, so I've become quite spoiled when it comes to sleeping comfort this past year.
                Youre welcome?

We have the sleep number bed at home, and it makes you hate sleeping anywhere else! The Aerobed is as close as I can come to a travel Sleep Number Bed
                2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Working...
                X