Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

:-) So I guess I need to workout / exercise more :-)

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :-) So I guess I need to workout / exercise more :-)

I admit I am not in the greatest shape but I am working on it. Daily as a matter of fact and I have lost a lot of weight. I have a friend on this board (who shall remain nameless) and my friend KNOWS I have lost a lot of weight and we have talked about exercise and diet. Today my friend called me just as I was finishing an hour on the spin cycle and the conversation went something like this.

Me - Hello
    Friend - Hi want are you doing?
    Me - Working out.
    Friend - What?
    Me - Working out, spin cycle.
    Friend - No really what are you doing?
    Me - Exercising.
    Friend - Really?
    Me - Yes really, I am working out.
    Friend - On the bike?
    Me - Yes on the bike, I do an hour and stop every ten minutes to do some upper body weights.
    Friend - Really?
    Me - Yes really.

And that my friends is how you know you are truly out of shape. When people that know you still don't believe you work out.

LOL

LOL The spin cycle!! Maybe that's why your friend was confused !
    Jeep Girl

Comment

Yeah THAT MUST be it.

Comment

We all need to work out more

Comment

Originally posted by novabrian72 View Post
          We all need to work out more
          indeed, haha I know i need to!
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Congrats man keep it up

I am hit and miss. My office has a full Gym, I mean all out Gym. Anywho I was hitting it 3 times a week up until 3 months ago when I got real sick. So I all better for the last month I finally convinced myself to do something So my 6 year old and I have been swimming at the house the last 4 days and I am so sore it is ridiculous. I am 32 and feel like I am 60 some days…

Keep it up
            [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
              I was hitting it 3 times a week up until 3 months ago when I got real sick.
              Funny, same here. Every time I get into a jogging/cycling routine, I always get out of the routine and stop while I'm sick with a cold or whatever, and then I just never get back into the routine again. lol
              [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
              www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Working...
              X