Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya I saw an ad on CL 3 weeks ago for a sick rig for 1750.00 the wheels and tires had to be worth 4k not to mention the Warn winch, bumpers, fenders, sliders etc. sent an email and actually did not hear back… CL is getting pretty shifty these days.
    [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

dup-post.....
      [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

You are a big Dork! Hey congrats on your new cj7... I'm stoked for you. Count me in for many hours of wrench turning in your garage.

Comment

Originally posted by JK08 View Post
          Ya I saw an ad on CL 3 weeks ago for a sick rig for 1750.00 the wheels and tires had to be worth 4k not to mention the Warn winch, bumpers, fenders, sliders etc. sent an email and actually did not hear back… CL is getting pretty shifty these days.
          yea, you really have to look hard on craigslist to avoid scams and flakes. But I found my 46 with no hassle, great seller and a good jeep for a fair price I think.
          [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
          www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I like the CL ads that say Hesperia, Apple Valley, or Victorville with rolling green hills in the back ground. :haha:

Comment

Working...
            X