Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought the sweetest 1999 Wrangler for $2500

I found it on Craigslist. I set it up with the guy and sent the check.He won a promotion for free shipping so i dont even have to pay for that.i should have it for John Bull this weekend.

dang, details on the jeep?
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
    www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

Salvage title? $2500 for a 1999 TJ sounds crazy. By "sounds crazy" I mean "sounds like a scam". Especially since you're talking about shipping it. Hopefully you did your homework.
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Definately sounds like a SCAM.
        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

{{{{Shivers}}}} Boy I hope you don't get screwed. If it works out, congrats on an awesome deal!
          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

:censor::devil: This world is full of SCAMMERS! I know first hand!
            Jeep Girl

Comment

I just got an email saying i need to pay 500 for shipping after all so i just paypaled him another five.its still a good deal for $3k

Comment

if you think it's good deal go down there and drive it home. Takes care of the scammer bit, 500 bucks in gas still goes quite a way

Comment

He's in Florida.

Comment

I'd like to see this ad. Baaaad feeling!!
                    Jeep Girl

Comment

I predict this "jeep" will never be in California and neither will that $3000 again. Hope I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                        if you think it's good deal go down there and drive it home. Takes care of the scammer bit, 500 bucks in gas still goes quite a way
                        Yeah, but $500 won't get you to Nigeria and back
                        holes = cowbell

Comment

Hahah im just kidding.im not that stupider.i didnt buy anything but i did see a fake ad on cl.I see a lot actually and i makes me wonder who falls for this shite.I mean come on.i sent an email to a couple of the ads and the response is funny.

Hi there, Right now I am at the military base getting ready for Afghanistan. This means that I am doing a special training and I am not allowed to get out of the unit. The truck is already at the shipping company in Topeka KS sealed and ready for the shipping. My presence won't be necessary because I prearranged the deal with Amazon. The deal includes free delivery and it will arrive at your address in 3 days. You will have 5 days to test it and inspect the truck prior to making any purchase and if by any reason you find something you don't like about it you can send it back at my expense. If you are interested in knowing more info about how it works, i can ask Amazon to send you an email with more information on how to purchase it. Amazon will contact you shortly after they have the details with all the information that you need to complete this deal and you will also have proof that I am covered by them and a legitimate seller. If you would like to receive the email from Amazon will all the transaction information please reply with your full name, plus ph# and they will contact you right away.

Comment

Whew! You had us all worried!
                            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                            MJR moderator
                            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                            Jeep Patrol Leader
                            Reforestation Supervisor
                            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                            Eagle Scout

Comment

No kidding! I knew you were looking for a newer Jeep, but damn!
                              [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                              Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                              [/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X