X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like my kind of place
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Contacted Los Serranos and I can only make reservation 7 days out. I will call them on my way home from IDTT and make the reservations for 4 @ 9:30am.
      Check out .

Comment

Have fun guys! I'll have to let you all know when I'm out there playing again. I just played Canyon Lake twice a couple weeks ago (near Lake Elsinore) and a Greg Norman Course in Kansas last week. Got to play TPC Scottsdale last year. Anyone use GolfNow.com?

And just to clarify, I'm horrible at golf now a days. I'm in the same boat so as some of you... Getting back into it, but slowly. Like Mike said, too many expensive hobbies.
        USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by TipsE-Z View Post
          Have fun guys! I'll have to let you all know when I'm out there playing again. I just played Canyon Lake twice a couple weeks ago (near Lake Elsinore) and a Greg Norman Course in Kansas last week. Got to play TPC Scottsdale last year. Anyone use GolfNow.com?

And just to clarify, I'm horrible at golf now a days. I'm in the same boat so as some of you... Getting back into it, but slowly. Like Mike said, too many expensive hobbies.
          Chris, I need to come visit you. There a couple of courses in Sedona I'd like to play. This is one of them. Sedona Golf Resort This place look gorgeous.
          Check out .

Comment

Let me know when you want to come out. We are about 2 hours (via Jeep) from Sedona. I'm happy to open up the guest room upstairs if you or anyone else from MJR would like. Give me some notice and I'll make sure to have some time off to play tour guide of local trails and give you the chance to whomp me on the course.

TPC has a deal starting in May (I think) that you can play both course, cart, and lunch at the turn for about $130.
            USMC F&AM

Comment

Alright gents. I have a tee time for (4) set for 10:53am at Los Serranos north course on Saturday April 7th. I know Jason's in and I believe Randy.
              Check out .

Comment

You can still afford golf after all the carnage this weekend?
                Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

I'm in. I went and took a couple of swings this afternoon and I could still make contact with the ball. I'll just bring some extra balls for the water holes.
                  Please PM me the address for this course.
                  Thanks-
                  ERIK

Comment

Priorities Doug.
                    Check out .

Comment

Well if its only for four I guess Im out. Next time ...
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                        Well if its only for four I guess Im out. Next time ...
                        I'm probably playing close to home on Sunday. Call me when you want to go. I'll be there.
                        Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                          I'm probably playing close to home on Sunday. Call me when you want to go. I'll be there.

K. Let me know where. Even it we just go hit some balls. Been awhile.
                          [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                          [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                          http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

We have one spot available for Saturday if anyone is interested.
                            Check out .

Comment

I would love too. But it's Easter weekend with the family. So maybe next time.
                              IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

I hope not to make too much of a fool of myself out there. I have been practicing a bit to hit the ball. On the first day things were looking good. On the second day things were off a bit hitting some new to me clubs. On the third day I tore a quarter sized blister from my palm where the back of the club sits and things got worse. i hope we are handicapping this mess. :-)

Wish me luck out there!
                                ERIK

Comment

Working...
                                X