Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Golfers??

Anyone else enjoy a sunny day on the course smacking the ball and hoping not to hit anyone?
    Check out .

Tried it, when I showed up with my 12 gauge to shoot those pesky flying balls they got mighty upset. Does make for fancy skeet shooting though

Comment

Not yet, but with the DLS time it's time to get 9 holes in at the twilight rates. OH and how is the new driver working?
      IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

When do you feel like going? I like chasing golf balls every now and then.

Comment

Love to golf! Haven't been in a few years, but love to golf!
          Regards,
          Randy

"An army of asses led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by an ass" George Washington

www.youtube.com/user/MyBrokenJeep

Comment

Originally posted by curtis View Post
            Not yet, but with the DLS time it's time to get 9 holes in at the twilight rates. OH and how is the new driver working?
            What do you mean not yet?? You play. The driver is working pretty nice. Had a couple of straight 280 yd shots.
            Last edited by dirtman13; 03-14-12, 06:11 AM.
            Check out .

Comment

Thinking about getting a group together to go hit some balls. Maybe find a place that is an equal distance for all.

Jason, your near the LBC. We should get together at Big Rec or Skylinks.
              Check out .

Comment

Chuck, I wish I knew that you golfed before I moved. I used to play quite a lot at one point. Last week I hit balls in the back yard and now I'm ready to start golfing again. The 3 acres is the perfect size for practice. Have fun.

Comment

Haven't played in years, but in High School I played a fair amount, and even worked at a golf course for about a year. I never really got better than a bogie golfer, but that was good enough for me. I still have a trash can half full of golf balls in the garage from when I worked at the course. We had yellow range balls and could take home the white ones people hit on the range.
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Nothing wrong with bogie golf Mat. Still keeps you under a 100. I'll take that all day. I just find it to be an enjoyable game.

Mitch, stop rubbing it in.
                    Check out .

Comment

I freaking hate the game but I'll go. Beer golf!
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I'm in too. I have a love/hate relationship with the game of golf, but I do play with some regularity.
                        Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Sorry man. I've reached my quota for expensive, time-consuming hobbies. Plus I have a nasty hook that could take out any folks on the side of the fairway....
                          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
                          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
                          [/COLOR]

Comment

Alright seems like we have a few. I'm thinking we should hook up for a round. With IDTT coming up I was thinking the weekend after it. I can find a relatively inexpensive course that is about equal distance for all. Whatcha think?
                            Check out .

Comment

Big rec or skylinks are good, pop miller, Fullerton muni. All decent. This means I have to get my waterproof beer cooler/golf bag out again. Hope I can find it ;0
                              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X