Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris: Cruise on over to NAXJA.org plenty of XJ info. Hell they let bails in, no point in keeping it secret now....
    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

I was going to mention Naxja, good place to read up on overheating problems on XJ's and what not

Comment

I had over 116,000 miles on my XJ, most were off road miles and there was no unibody issues.

Comment

I'm trying to think, doesn't the Grand Cherokees with the 6 or V8's have full frames?
          All slow and no show

Comment

You might even find someone that would trade their XJ for your YJ.
            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
            MJR moderator
            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
            Jeep Patrol Leader
            Reforestation Supervisor
            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
            Eagle Scout

Comment

Originally posted by alittleoff View Post
              I'm trying to think, doesn't the Grand Cherokees with the 6 or V8's have full frames?
              Nope. All Grand Cherokees have unibodies.
              Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

A trade would be nice, but how many people want to sacrifice all that space and comfort for something that requires vacuum sealed sleeping bags and food to save room?
                USMC F&AM

Comment

Originally posted by FishPOET View Post
                  Nope. All Grand Cherokees have unibodies.
                  Guess #2, Wagoneer ~ Cherokee Chief. Thats all I got.
                  All slow and no show

Comment

Originally posted by alittleoff View Post
                    Guess #2, Wagoneer ~ Cherokee Chief. Thats all I got.
                    Too big, may as well get a K5 at that point
                    An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
                      Too big, may as well get a K5 at that point
                      Don't speak that vile phrase. I agree, way too big. After a weekend of playing on Forest Service roads and chewing dust the misses is a bit more inclined to agree that we need a nice enclosed Jeep with more space. She is now considering her next car being a JK instead of a gas saver hybrid. I knew I put a ring on her hand for a reason
                      USMC F&AM

Comment

You won't be sorry with the JKU. Sounds like the 3.6/5speed auto is the way to go. If you end up going used, make sure to get 4.10's. They work pretty well.
                        God forgives, rocks don't
                        -sons of thunder

Comment

Ya, a friend of a friend just got a brand new 2012 Rubi 4dr. That thing is incredible; although... I'm not too fond of having so many electronics on something that will be submitted to such harsh elements. We'll see, this is still a few months down the road at which point I'm sure I'll be so busy with wedding stuff that I don't even get to touch the Jeep for awhile. Either way I think I will have to get something with more room in the coming couple years.
                          USMC F&AM

Comment

Working...
                          X