Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Arizona people are tough!

I haven't gotten ONE Jeep wave yet!

They're all having too much fun topless and doorless to pay any attention i guess ...
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Bastards!!

You should give them the ole one finger!
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

yeah, jerks, even though i'm driving a (natural gas) civic doesn't mean they can't wave back

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
        yeah, jerks, even though i'm driving a (natural gas) civic doesn't mean they can't wave back
        dork.
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

natural gas vehicle... natural gas supplied by Chris

:hat:

Comment

I'd wave....but you wouldn't see me from that far away. But hey! I got to do some 'wheelin in my driveway last night. F'in a-holes tore out my driveway yesterday while I was sleeping, without bothering to tell me they were going to do it. So I get up and get ready to leave for work....open the garage door and....WTF!!!! My driveway is a huge pile of concrete chunks.

Of course, it didnt' slow me down much, but I called this morning and left a *friendly* message for them, explaining how unacceptable it was for them to proceed with the repairs without telling me so I could at least get my *car* out of the garage first.

Damn idiots.......
            olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
              I'd wave....but you wouldn't see me from that far away. But hey! I got to do some 'wheelin in my driveway last night. F'in a-holes tore out my driveway yesterday while I was sleeping, without bothering to tell me they were going to do it. So I get up and get ready to leave for work....open the garage door and....WTF!!!! My driveway is a huge pile of concrete chunks.

Of course, it didnt' slow me down much, but I called this morning and left a *friendly* message for them, explaining how unacceptable it was for them to proceed with the repairs without telling me so I could at least get my *car* out of the garage first.

Damn idiots.......
              Man you sleep deep...I think Id hear that!

Now, if Chris woke up to find a bunch of HUGE RUBBLE in the driveway to drive over in the morning, Hed think that hed died and gone to heaven I highly doubt hed make it to work in the morning, aside from the fact that he works IN the garage

Tam
              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

ROFL to all of you!!
                I wish I coulda made it down to SoAZ but other work stuff has now come up.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                  ROFL to all of you!!
                  I wish I coulda made it down to SoAZ but other work stuff has now come up.
                  Sarah,

Where are you staying in AZ & how long you in the area?

I have school & work, but if you're in the area, I's like to meet you. I fly out Friday though for a wedding that Holly has already left for...she's the maid of honor.

Let me know.

Marshall
                  '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
                  '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Working...
                  X