X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sound goot to any one?

1997 wrangler
    Last edited by KID; 05-19-04, 03:12 PM.
    those arent scratches and dents those are accent marks...

that seems like alot of miles for 10 grand, but don't quote me on that. it does come with other stuff that sounds cool, but what are you looking for your jeep to "do"? first thing you'd want to do is get rid of those tires/wheels! hehe
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

seems like the price is about right , maybe a grand or less higher than blue book. the dual tops is nice, although you may not need a hard top. the 44 is a bonus. 66k is low miles for a '97. I'd say do it.
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

I'm going to have around $12K from selling my car. (if any one needs a daily driver let me know). I was planning on saving up for either the full traction 6" longarm kit or the rubicon express 5.5" longarm kit and probably either 35" MTR's or 35" BFG mud's:confused:. If any one has suggestions or advice on a lift and tires it would be really helpfull.

Comment

http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/sh...&threadid=1999
          maybe you can talk him down or finance a couple of grand ... this one's ready to roll and a much better deal!

check out the short wheelbase forum for lift kit discussions.

Comment

yeah I have looked at that but I have my hopes set on building one up myself so I can say that I have actually dont something on it other than take the tops on and off.

Comment

that's a good point, and you'll understand your jeep better

Comment

I finally got my for sale signs on my car so once it is sold I will have a little more cash flow. Im checking it out on thursday, does any one have any suggestions on what to look at/inspect?

Comment

alright well when I called the guy to go meet him he told me it had sold However I had the opportunity to look at this one 1999 sahara
                  the thing about this is that even my dad liked it.

Comment

For that much money , sahara better have a 44 in the rear. Bet it only cost 18K new! Thats a 6 year old jeep. Looks in great shape though. We just bought a spotless 00sport w/44 and alll options for 11K, higher miles though.

Comment

Should have gone for the first one.If it has a dana 44 and its at about 10k in good shape. DO IT!

Comment

watch those sahara fenders on the trail!

Comment

Working...
                        X