Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[COLOR="Indigo"]It was cool having you around the old shop, If your ever around town again stop by and visit us at the new shop. Later Steve aka. "Barney" Good Luck.[/COLOR]
    :shout:[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"].WE DO REAR ENDS.[/COLOR]

brothers4x4.com
    facebook.com/brothers4x4
    brothers4x4.biz

Comment

Best of Luck Steve! I hope that you will still post up on MJR. There are some great trails in the Great White North you know. We want to run them vicariously through you!
      [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
      Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
      [/COLOR]

Comment

Steve, Happy Trails to you my brother was nice meeting you and camping at the IDTT trips the last couple times..nothing but good thoughts and wishes to you and yours., stay safe, healthy and happy......Geeb
        "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Steve- Sad to see ya go. (you'll be back- lol)

If you need a place to stay or anything when you come down for KOH-- I gotchu. Let me know.

Thx for fixing everything on the "BULLDOG" for me! I'll take good care of 'er! She wheels great!

Take care--

Comment

Steve good luck and good times in Canada for ya. Me and the kids always enjoyed your company. Alexis especially liked Booger and your always jovial attitude.

It's a small world I am sure we will run into each other again.

Take Care,

Matt, Lexi, Dylan...
            "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

Wait, you went back to Canukastan for the Winter????
              Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
              Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
              HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

thanks everyone ! well we made it , 6 days in a truck pulling a trailer the family is just about ready to kill each other including my 3 1/2 year old who did awesome for sitting strapped into a car seat for so long , no excitment but wonderfull views in utah and colorado, and a little bit of the weather we hit in the rockys .......

Comment

Glad Ya'll made it to the great white yonder in one piece Steve. So have you been looking for a mud and snow crawler yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X