Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell to ALL

Getting packed and ready to ship out ,Its been a blast meeting everyone and having a chance to wheel in california , thanks to MY JEEP ROCKS for the great bunch of people i have meet and wheeled with in the last couple years its been awesome. A special thanks to CURTIS for that first trip to big bear and telling me someday you will be ready to run johnbull, i'm glad i did because it got me hooked on this thing what you guys call rock crawling ! Of course a big thanks to all the guys i wheeled with on a regular bases (you know who you are)i would name names but dont want to leave anyone out it was great and hope i get the chance to come back and wheel again (KOH 2011) ......i am glad i'm leaving with some great memories and did not know a 4x4 can climb a 10ft water fall with your butt cheeks stuck together ....see ya later, steve(AKA barney1,bullysteve)

Steve, it's been great knowing you and Freddy and me will sorely miss you.
    Getting together next year for some Moab fun is a must. Will call ya in a bit

Comment

Steve, if my votes are ineffective and our borders remain open, I'd be happy to go wheeling with you again. Moab! That would be epic, eh?
      Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
      Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
      HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

Well,
        It should not be farewell, but "see ya again down the trail". KOH 2011 is on the calender. Have a safe trip to Canada and send some pics when you get settled in. Good wheeling with ya and your loud assed buggy
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Steve, I had a blast the few times I got to wheel with you. Have fun up in Canadia and I think all of us at MJR look forward to wheeling with you again in the future.
          "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Steve it's been great wheeling with you the last couple of years. Everyone is going to miss you and your great additude. Best of luck in Canada and hope you can come back and stay again.
            IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

[COLOR="Sienna"]Just make it back here soon. Take care.[/COLOR]
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Taken off to the Great White North eh. Send us some pics Bill & Ted and the bully on an Excellent Adventure eh.
                It's been a blast wheeling with you.
                Best of luck to you and yours.

Steve
                All slow and no show

Comment

thanks guys , kurt the bogger has a exhaust now should be more pleasant now and with hundy behind the wheel it should keep crawling over everything .....once i get setting in and find my new snow rig i'll post up pics , i wonder how hard it is to climb a snow ball ?

Comment

I think of all the trails we ran together the one I'll remember most is when you broke on Outer Limits. The look on your face when we told you we're going to finish the trail and pick you up later on the way back to camp was priceless. Pure panic. Sorry to see you go. Good luck.

Comment

thanks andrew , its always a blast wheeling with you guys , ya i know we never leave anyone behind ........

Comment

dude... goodtimes fosho man..

i think they have the inter-web up there in Canuck land..

so its a TTYL.. not a goodbye..

ttyl buddy..

josh...
                        [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
                        PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Didn't get the chance to wheel with you, but that's because I have a baby Jeep. I don't do hammers... yet!

Enjoy life living in America's hat!

If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Hey Steve,

All the best to you and your family. I's been great to know you and there's no reason you can't stay in touch with us all on MJR.

Have a safe trip.
                            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                            MJR moderator
                            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                            Jeep Patrol Leader
                            Reforestation Supervisor
                            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                            Eagle Scout

Comment

It was nice meeting you and wheeling with the Barney jeep. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X