Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice shots there E. I certainly need to hang with u on a couple of those events. Congrads! BTY u flashing?
    Last edited by Britain; 10-24-10, 09:00 PM.
    97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
    WEB site

Comment

btw guys if you wanna see the fight or any other fight just go to www.pancrase.org... good stuff.
      1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

Originally posted by Britain View Post
        Nice shots there E. I certainly need to hang with u on a couple of those events. Congrads! BTY u flashing?
        No flash on the fight pics. The only one with a flash was the candid shot in the hall pf Koscheck.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by brokenujoint View Post
          btw guys if you wanna see the fight or any other fight just go to www.pancrase.org... good stuff.
          Thanks man . . . very cool! I was searching on YouTube but couldn't find anything but promos.

Not what I would have expected based on how big and strong Brock is . . . Velasquez just straight took it to him and put the smack down on him. Did you guys see the exchange between the Undertaker and Brock after the fight? Any thoughts?
          Last edited by Schmo; 10-25-10, 04:48 PM.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

They have something "personal" going on. Brock would kill that old man. Good for the ol' bastard putting it out there though

If he were going to fight Brock, the time was right then. Brock was tired beaten up and already humiliated. Plus there were plenty of security and LEO to stop the massacre
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
            ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
            X