Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems most people on here wish they would put Allah in the pledge of allegiance, at least the presidents wife might be a proud American if we did that.
    Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

I've always presumed that whomever was making that pledge inserted whatever their personal understanding of God is. Certainly an American who is islamic would. We should start a poll to find out if you are right about that better than 51% vote for allah... I would bet against it heavily.

Comment

[QUOTE=ocTJ;175430]Seems most people on here wish they would put Allah in the pledge of allegiance, [QUOTE]

I'm thinking more along the lines of putting him in a canon and shooting his sorry ass to Hell. But that's just my humble opinion... :oops: Wait, I can't say that because for me to put Allah in a canon, I would actually have to believe he exists. never mind....
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Red Skelton 40 years ago " Pledge of allegiance"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM
          97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
          WEB site

Comment

Thanks for that.

Red Skelton had old-school class. I was just talking to a long-time Anza resident and learned that Red Skelton and his wife had a 100+ acre ranch up here off of Burnt Valley Rd, and that he was just as down-to-earth, kind, and squeaky-clean in person as he was on stage. You might bump into him at Circle-K. He was involved in the community up here, too.
            holes = cowbell

Comment

That's the kind of person young men should aspire to be. Thanks for the link, it's interesting that he brought up under god and how on point he was that it would be deleted from schools. Just shared it on my facebook I remember his comedy it ws hilarious without the being crude. I don't understand why nobody else can accomplish the same anymore.
              Sarcasm is my body's natural response to stupid.

Comment

Working...
              X