Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple Valley Police State - Send in the SWAT Team!

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maxwell, agreed 110% on Schrader.
    Also check out Gun Owners of America - they are a bit more "no compromise."
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

I also agree 110% on Schrader!

Scott
      "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

A photo of the house...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
          A photo of the house...
          Damn they tore up the lawn and everything . . . what a disgrace!!! Really just looks like they broke out the windows . . . not that big of a deal I guess . . . still curious why the needed to deploy all of these resources (at the taxpayer's expense) for a drunk guy alone in his home, but hey that's just me.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Yeah, windows, garage door, yard a bit tore up... still gotta be expensive to fix all of that. I am waiting for a follow up story or any other details to figure out why this happened still... if it could happen to him, it could happen to any of us in this town/county.

Comment

I was just joking about the lawn . . . looks like they might have displaced some of the gravel though!

This and the other stories are quite concerning . . . what's to stop this from happening to me if let's say a neighbor calls the police to report a disturbance a and mentions that I have guns . . . or maybe I'll get flash banged and shot if my neighbor upstairs is wanted and they just decide that they'll bomb my place while they are at it . . . or maybe I'll get off easy and just get kicked in the head if a White Male commits a crime and I happen to be anywhere in the general vicenity. Personally I fear the police almost as much as I fear the actual criminals . . . at least if a criminal busts down my door, I have the chance to pop a cap in his ass and get off for self defense.
              Last edited by Schmo; 05-18-10, 01:48 PM.
              That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Amen, bro

(And yeah, we don't do much with lawns here, but I bet they put up a fence in the near future, like their neighbors have)

Comment

Working...
                X