Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a sad day...

removed the mall certified blktj signature grill guard today. an era has ended. :yay:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

I never really liked that thing any way.

R.I.P.

What are you putting on instead?
    Last edited by Sully; 04-09-04, 01:42 PM.

Comment

nothing yet. new bumpers coming soon.
      myJeeprocks.com

Comment

I can say I will miss it. You should have stayed true to your midwest heritage and left it on!! Just kidding, you are soooo Cali now!!
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

oh noes! now you're gonna get dents & scratches from countless shopping carts

actually the grille guard on my old pickup saved me from a good fender-bender at a gas station from some lady that backed into me without looking

in the meantime, i suggest you cut those stock bumpers to the width of the frame so they don't get hung up on any rocks

:hat:

Comment

for the record... this is the planned replacement...

someday.:yay:
            myJeeprocks.com

Comment

OK, here's one that is free

Stu's Killer Sawed-off Bumper Build-up
              Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
              2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Re: OK, here's one that is free

Originally posted by jmbrowning

Stu's Killer Sawed-off Bumper Build-up
                I dont like that at all.I dont think cutting down your bumper like that is any good unless you have flat fenders.That bumper is there for a reason.To hit stuff!

Comment

Re: Re: OK, here's one that is free

Originally posted by Sully
                  I dont like that at all.I dont think cutting down your bumper like that is any good unless you have flat fenders.That bumper is there for a reason.To hit stuff!
                  not if you're running the hammers in johnson valley ...
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

is that a cowbell hanging under the front of your jeep? i bet it's obnoxious as all hell when you're going over the bumpies..

i like it.
                    beer.. the cause of, and solution to.. all of life's problems. Come find me. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000361801890

Comment

Heh, it's not mine. It's Stu's. I think the cowbell is used in a lot of clubs as a badge of honor (or stupidity, depending on how you look at it). The recipient is "awarded" the cowbell for breaking their rig while doing something incredibly foolhardy!
                      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                      2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Working...
                      X